Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Madhuvan Hotel(Ahmedabad)
  • Room Service
Hotel AVN(Ahmedabad)
1,146 results
All reviewsvalue for moneybusiness hotelcitrus cafelaw gardenbusiness tripfood qualityexcellent serviceroom servicebreakfast and dinnerrooms are cleancomfortable stayhouse keepingbreakfast spreadearly checkfront officeexcellent hotelf b
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Purely a business hotel, caters to the need with laundry n breakfast...Decent size property, good value for money with the rates it charges...Serves breakfast, lunch n dinner bt coz of my schedule only had breakfast which ws good enough, I mean couldn't ask for more from a 4 star brand!!!!They delivered more than expectations

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.
Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the rooms, staff food and breakfast quality. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Truly value for money, The front office staff (Irfan) upgraded me as insisting on a high floor and extremely courteous. The Housekeeping (Mukesh) was called at the middle of the night to clean up my room as the guests has just left and he made the entire room without a whimp... and kept asking if I needed anymore room. Will surely go back and stay there next time.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel staff. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

After staying in several hotel is Ahmadabad, i tried out the Lemon Tree Hotel . It was the best thing we did. Young, bright and brilliant staff, cute, well thought well made rooms, just the right thing for a traveller.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
My team and I would like to thank you for your positive comments; this will further motivate my associates to consistently deliver high quality of service.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I had a two night stay at this hotel. Rooms are compact. Lighting in rooms is poor. Bath tubs are not required in business hotels and can be removed. At the price it appeared to be on the costly side compared to other business hotels. Staff were courteous and warm though a bit of grooming especially speaking skills needs to be improved.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

Room lighting: we are sorry you found the room less illuminated. We constantly monitor the wear and tear of our assets and are very prompt in addressing any maintenance issues. We are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

It was my first time stay at Lemon Tree Abad for the last 2 days. The stay was great and the service was excellent. The ambience is really enjoyable.
Only point of concern is that there are tooo many taxes for the bills that we paid.

1  Thank VinChip
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Dear Guest:

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us during your visit to the city.

Please feel free to reach to us at all times for assistance in future. We assure you of a much better experience on your future visits.

Should you decide to visit next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Nitin Shivpuri
Lemon tree hotel, Ahmedabad

16 cities. 27 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.