“Very Good in centre of Ahmedabad City”

Ranked #32 of 162 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The hotel is good for a stay in central part of Ahmedabad. Service of the hotel crew is very friendly. The front office and travel guide [from desk] will be quiet useful for new travellers visiting the city

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I stayed in Lemon Tree hotel for one night in July 2013.

I keep traveling around the world and have visited many countries like UK, Finland, Germany, France, China, Taiwan, Tokyo etc. I can say that Lemon Tree hotel is one of the finest ones that I have stayed.

Be it the cleanliness in the room or courtesy of the staff, it was just incredible. I wish I could have stayed for more days in the hotel.

One gesture that touched my heart is explained below:
I had booked for a package that included lunch for 23rd Jul. Unexpectedly, I was offered lunch at my customer's place which I couldn't refuse. After I came back to the hotel in the evening, I checked with the hotel staff whether I can have some snacks in lieu of the missed lunch. The receptionist actually conveyed that it wasn't possible. It was understandable and I accepted what was conveyed to me. There was another gentlemen in the reception who requested me to wait for few minutes and he will check. After few minutes he confirmed that I can have the snacks.

I ordered for a chicken sandwich. The sandwich was awesome. The waiter asked me whether I want to have one more for which I said yes. I thought they may bill me for the second one but for much to my surprise, I was told both of them were in lieu of the lunch I missed and I don't need to pay anything.

Though they were not obliged to give me a replacement as it was my mistake for having missed the lunch, they showed a great gesture by respecting my request and providing the sandwiches. Though this appears small, it will remain in my heart forever.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Such wonderful feedback especially about our food and beverage, rooms and cleanliness of the hotel goes a long way in motivating our associates for whom such positive feedback is their biggest reward.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

The Hotel is Fresh, but make sure the Rates before you sign in. The rate quoted and actually charged is different. Additions were surprising, Tea-Coffee Rs.150/-(?) per day, Service charge 10% on Food and 8% on Room Charge & other charges(?). And all these not disclosed. Hidden under "Taxes Extra". After a few emails I got the refund of Service Charge. Walls are too Thin for sound sleep. At night one can hear TV of other rooms, toilet flush noise of neighboring rooms and upper floors, as if someone is using your bathroom.

Room Tip: Given a choice stay away.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Service charge: this is levied by Lemon Tree and the purpose is to share it as a tip with the hotel staff, who work towards ensuring guests have a refreshing and memorable stay at Lemon Tree. Our reservation confirmation carries this information in the main grid on the first page, just after the row where the rate and inclusives are mentioned.
•Sound levels in the room: we are sorry you did not sleep well because of some noise entering your room. We have designed our rooms to insulate them from external noise by using double or triple glazed windows to reduce noise to internationally acceptable decibel levels. We also use door seals (at the edges of the door) to ensure no noise travels from the corridor. Our aim is to provide guests with a quiet room experience and restful sleep.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

--------------

Reviewed 16 August 2013

The property is situated in central Ahmedabad and not very far from Gandhigram station. Everything is on predictable lines at this hotel and the experience is what you pay for. Food is alright, and that is where the hotel can improve a lot. The ambiance at Citrus restaurant is great though. I recommend this hotel if you are going for short stays.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Guest,

•Hotel experience: this hotel is an midscale hotel and in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. The Lemon Tree brand is known for its refreshing experiences and energetic and friendly staff. Our attempt is to keep working at sharpening this and delivering excellent service each time.
•Food quality: we continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Fantastic Location of the Hotel right in the Heart of the City. Very well connected. The Food & The Citrus Cafe has a great ambience, its clean . Food Especially Brk Fast is something you should not miss , wherein you Have a Wide Variety of dishes to Choose from.

Overall a Great Value for Money I would Say.

Lastly My Special Thanks to all the Young staff at the Lemon Tree Hotel, would like to Mention their names as well 1. Mr Nityanand Bhadra- Sr Sous Chef - Thanks for all the Great Food :)), 2. Anshul Niranajan, 3. Yash, 4. Rahul, 5. Naresh , 6. Shailendra Singh & to one & all at the Front Desk as well. You Guys are doing a Great Job. Keep up the Good Work. Thanks a Ton for the Great Hospitality extended to self during my stay at the Lemon Tree Hotel-Mithakali Six Cross Roads, Ahmedabad- 380006.

Cheers!!!!!

Ankur Tiwari

Room Tip: Any Room You Choose You Feel at Home, All rooms are quiet have a Great ambience:))

Dear Guest,

Such wonderful feedback especially about our food and beverage goes a long way in motivating our associates.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Very Very Comfortable to Stay... One Can completely get peace once you enter in your rooms... the hotel have good ambiance & clam atmosphere ... i preferred to choose this hotel for long or short stay....

Room Tip: All Rooms are Good

Reviewed 23 July 2013

- Comfortable and clean
- centrally situated
- Good Value for money
- Most of the necessary things can easily be reached by Auto
- Good breakfast
- The taste of other food items is little less than authentic.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear Guest,

We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes. On Food less authentic, we continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.