“Comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

It's a great economy class hotel. I stayed there for 8 nights and throughly enjoyed their hospitality. The staff are friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and big for an economy class hotel. A big clean bathroom room with a bath tub. House keeping everyday. And breakfast buffet good. I didn't have my lunch or dinner at the hotel as I used to go out, so no comments on that. All in all, it's a great place for the value of your money. They even give you a 60 minutes Internet access via wifi per day for free.

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the rooms, staff quality of housekeeping and food and beverage. It makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me atgm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager
14 cities.24 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

My friend Prakash Vasta was attending All India Advocates' Cricket tournament at Ahmedabad as a coach for Bombay High Court Team and I booked his hotel Lemon Tree through "cleartrip" from my account. He liked the hospitality. Thank you.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Guest,

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

This hotel is one that i will go back to, very cosy and located in one of the busiest areas of Ahmedabad yet so much less noise inside the hotel. The breakfast spread was good though i did not partake the spread. The rooms are very comfortable and the Tea/Coffee maker was well stocked. The bathrooms gave you a home feeling with both tub and shower options being available.

Room Tip: The view of the city from the higher floors are great. The food they serve is delicious.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards. It makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Hotel General Manager
14 cities.24 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.
Freiburg Im Breisgau, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

That hotel was my first place to arrive when I arrived the first time at India at all. Felt like member of a family, not like a paying guest. A top professional team at reception desk, restaurant and kitchen, room service did an excellent job to make my stay enormous pleasant.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

It was a one night stay in Ahmedabad Lemon Tree on our way to Udaipur. Stay was cosy & comfortable. We reached in the evening from Mumbai and had sumptuous buffet dinner there and had a great sleep as well. Kids liked it.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service.

Thane, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

Yes actually the perfume of lemons in the hotel was so strong, that it feel like we where living in the garden of lemon trees. According to the name, the hotel interiors are light in colour of yellow but it suits very good to the eyes. The pleasantful environment helps remunerating own soul.
But still there were something missing like proper breakfast and good service that made this hotel not the best but very good. I loved the hotel and still the smell of the lemons are tingling my nose and my soul. Thanks. I have visited this hotel on January 2013 with my friends.

Room Tip: the higher you go the more silent will be your room.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank shailesh1485
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. We are delighted to know your stay with us was refreshing and memorable.

We have noted your comments regarding service levels and food and have reviewed the relevant processes to ensure our pre-defined standards are met and guests are comfortable and well looked after-which is what Lemon Tree is known for . We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Lemon Tree. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Had a pleasant experience during my stay here. This hotel is located in a place where all the city facilities are very nearby, but still it is not at a congested place. So, it offers the best of both. The staffs are very helpful. I was time in Ahmedabad for the first time. Though every tip of information is today available on net, but still there are tips, very specific to the area, which is not written there. Here the hotel staffs fill the gap. We got a good and useful information about our queries.
The rooms are big and cozy, well decorated and most importantly clean. All the necessary nitty gritties are very well taken care of.
I must talk about the breakfast. It is really good. It has wide variety of choice apart from Gujarati food.
I would rate this hotel high in terms price performance ratio. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the location, rooms, staff and breakfast quality. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.