“Nice Hotel with decent hospitality”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #16 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice Hotel with decent hospitality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed there for a night and felt welcomed as soon as I entered the hotel. Nice room and in house dinning area. Located in a nice locality and in the heart of the new town. Easily reachable from airport. you will feel the fragrance of lemon as soon as you enter which justifies the name.

Room Tip: Higher floor room has nice view of the city
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities.24 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Centrally located - 3 star Hotel in Navrangpura - Ahmedabad, having slightly congested rooms.

Interiors of the rooms are good. Beds are clean and comfortable.

Little noisy due to bathroom's water tap noise of upper floor is slightly disturbing otherwise hotel stay was comfortable.

Staff are courteous. Enough parking at hotel. Peaceful area within the Centre of the city.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Sound levels in the room: we are sorry because of some noise entering your room. We have designed our rooms to insulate them from external noise by using double or triple glazed windows to reduce noise to internationally acceptable decibel levels. We also use door seals (at the edges of the door) to ensure no noise travels from the corridor. Our aim is to provide guests with a quiet room experience and restful sleep.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Ahmedabad
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

I am extremely pleased with the services of Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad and would certainly recommend it to my business associates, family and friends.

I wish to mention that the staff (reception, booking desk, restaurant attendants, housekeeping) deserves credits for making the hotel guests comfortable.

Few names that I wish to mention are:
Reception: Anshul, Nadeem, Irfan, Goutam
Restaurant service: Vikas, Indraneel, Suraj, Vijay, Shailendra, Moni
The Manager: Mr. Jigmay

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

patnagarh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Nice property,location is v good.
Staffs are corteous.
Rooms are clean.Bathrooms needs attention.
Resturant needs more space,food is very good.
Chef Bhadra seen taking care all guest in dinning,with his custom need food.

Room Tip: Nothing specific
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Bathroom cleanliness: we are sorry that the cleanliness in your bathroom did not meet your expectations. Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our Housekeeping processes accordingly. We have re-briefed the team to follow all defined processes.

Glad you had honest, uncomplicated comfort with us. Your entire compliment motivates us to further improvise and deliver excellence on each guest visit.

Delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

We loved their decoratives which are done in accordance to the name . The colour combinations!
The art on display! Homely staff ,very polite & softspoken with prompt services .We put up in the Navrangpura branch A must stay for simple people who love being pampered.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Guest,

Feedbacks like these make us feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will motivate our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me atgm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Mumbai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stayed at the hotel during during Nov 13. I was staying on a 9th floor, however the hotel did not provide us the non smoking room due to 100% occupancy. The breakfast is good at hotel. However, the entire hotel gave a too lemony lemony feel esp. toileteries, room colour, restaurant, etc. I would not prefer staying at lemon tree only because of this issue.
The staff are friendly and helpful. I didn't have any other meals at hotel as the hotel is very close to municipal market and law garden area where there are lots of food option.

Room Tip: 9th floor has excellent view of the surroundings
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Signature lemon fragrance: we are sorry you thought the lemon fragrance in the hotel to be too strong. We have re-briefed the housekeeping staff to adjust the intensity levels and make it more comfortable for guests.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

I was on a day long business trip to Ahmedabad and parked myself in Lemon Tree. I was staying on a higher floor and found the hotel perfect for a business traveler. Though, would admit that there were too many foreign leisure tourists at the hotel but it’s not a bother. Could be because it was season time.
The breakfast is pretty good and he rooms are clean. I only felt this tinge of déjà vu when I entered the washrooms. They reminded me of the Ginger Hotel bathrooms, and this is a higher category hotel. Luckily the toiletry ensured you don’t feel too, “Budgety”, if you know what I mean.
Good value for money place, good service and great food. Only one small advice, please check the bill as they add a default amount which is given to charity. This is not ok with me unless you have my explicit approval for the same. I believe in deciding where my dollar goes and thus might or might not want to add a tab to my bill for charity.
All in all, a good hotel to stay in

Room Tip: Take a higher floor
1 Thank Iceman73
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 19 October 2015
Dear Guest:

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us during your visit to the city.

Please feel free to reach to us at all times for assistance in future. We assure you of a much better experience on your future visits.

Should you decide to visit next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Nitin Shivpuri
Lemon tree hotel, Ahmedabad

16 cities. 27 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.