“Amazing Service”

Ranked #16 of 157 Hotels in Ahmedabad
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at Lemon Tree for 7 days and was very happy as the all staff makes you feel very comfortable especially front desk staff Gautam, restaurant staff Suraj, Vijay and Puja and also Nityanand the chef. The room size is fairly good. I like it there so much that im booking again for next month. Its very close to C G Road and transport is also very good. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Naina R
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Thank you for taking out time to provide your much valued feedback. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our product & services at the hotel.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager
14 cities.25 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
dombivli
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed for 2 days. Not worth the amount you spend. I have spent time at LemonTree Hyderabad and that's really nice. This one is actually not worth. Location is fairly central. But room interiors are not good. My windows were opening to some dilapidated structures. Service was not good enough. Breakfast was not at all of the Lemon Tree standards. To be fair this hotel is equivalent to any decent 3 star hotel. But that's not what LemonTree stands for.

1 Thank DrSubir
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 30 May 2015
Dear Dr. Subir,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad.

I have noted your points with regards to service and break-fast spread and we shall have the changes done.

On behalf of your stay at our Hyderabad hotel, it falls in premier segment and hence the facilities and amenities including the room size is notch up then our other Lemon tree hotels.

However, not to disappoint our valued patrons we shall update the same in your profile and whenever you are planning in future to visit Ahmedabad, please do let me know.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hi.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Nitin Shivpuri
Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The hotel is a god place for a short stay at Ahmedabad. the rooms are good and the staff very helpful and cautious. Location is slightly far from the airport and traffic to the airport is not very comfortable to go through in peak hours. value for money.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 31 March 2014

Hotel General Manager
14 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Very good service as well as food. As a business traveller you get all the prompt service that you require. The buffet is superb so is the quality of service rendered by the young hospitality team at Lemon Tree, Ahm.

1 Thank ambarish_chatterjee
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback and it motivates our team to strive for excellence.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed at the Lemon Tree over a period of 10 days in February (6 and 4 days respectively).
I was very impressed by their customer service - Irfan at the check-in was very professional indeed.
The staff in the restaurant - Amita, Anjali, Suresh, Vijay, Naresh, Puran & Suraj and overseen by Shailender are a credit to the hotel. Chef Nityanand was a delight.
The room was spacious but I do feel there are issues with the sound proofing and I did ask to be moved which was promptly arranged.
The location is excellent with the Law Garden shopping and eating venues a 15 minutes walk away as is CG Road.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank your for sharing your feedback with us! It is a pleasure to know that you liked our services and product and we are glad to hear that you were wowed with services of our personnel. I also apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the changing of the rooms. We have taken your feedback into consideration in improving our services and for an enhanced experience. We look forward for your next visit with us!

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 2 March 2014

SHAILENDRA SINGH - F&B Exec, - there is too little i could write about this personnel. Tremendous service oriented and highly professional,His service pattern is one of the major reasons i keep vising this hotel. Absolutely Awesome.

Chef Nityanand / Ajendra.- OW is the word !.. i stuff myself to over limits ..food they serve is absolutely sumptuous and nothing better fits my taste budds but whatever these guys cook !... 2 thumbs up !

Chef Sazal / Pramod - keep it up !

Moni / Suraj / Prasoon / Naresh - iits absoultely worth takin some time out ans writing this for you guys . As you guys just Rock !...
You guys are Lemon tree for me !

Irfaan - Amazing welcome and what a efficient Professional.. its a treat to delegate services to him. The very first face of lemon tree meetha kali... and truely a deserving one !... Keep it up Irfaan!

Shailender Pal - Asst. Manager - kudos to your mgmt style.. keep it up !

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and it is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback. We sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed with my wife for two nights feb 2014. Hotel was good in all respects. Staff was courteous and helpful Housekeeping excellent. Good breakfast, varied choices, to suit all,Hotel is located in a peaceful area,close to Cg road and ashram road.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We would also like to thank you for being our loyal patron and your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the rooms, staff and quality of housekeeping. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.