“Stay at Lemon Tree Ahmedabad”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #16 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Navi Mumbai, India
“Stay at Lemon Tree Ahmedabad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Have stayed Lemon tree ,Ahmedabad which has really friendly atmosphere with the most friendly staff always there to help.I had a most comfortable and stress free stay there .Location of the hotel is fairly central .The most interesting part is its food specially dinner and morning breakfast which is really oshm !

Room Tip: Lobbies are flavored with lemon smell and foods are wonderful
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to location, courteousness of staff and food. It makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager
14 cities.25 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Durban, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Excellent hotel with the most friendly staff always there to help.the rooms are spacious,clean and well serviced regularly. We had a most comfortable and stress free stay there. Thank you all. The restaurant is lovely with absolutely wonderful and tasty food.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Hotel General Manager
14 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at Lemon Tree for 7 days and was very happy as the all staff makes you feel very comfortable especially front desk staff Gautam, restaurant staff Suraj, Vijay and Puja and also Nityanand the chef. The room size is fairly good. I like it there so much that im booking again for next month. Its very close to C G Road and transport is also very good. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Naina R
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to provide your much valued feedback. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our product & services at the hotel.

Hotel General Manager
14 cities.25 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.
dombivli
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed for 2 days. Not worth the amount you spend. I have spent time at LemonTree Hyderabad and that's really nice. This one is actually not worth. Location is fairly central. But room interiors are not good. My windows were opening to some dilapidated structures. Service was not good enough. Breakfast was not at all of the Lemon Tree standards. To be fair this hotel is equivalent to any decent 3 star hotel. But that's not what LemonTree stands for.

1 Thank DrSubir
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 30 May 2015
Dear Dr. Subir,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad.

I have noted your points with regards to service and break-fast spread and we shall have the changes done.

On behalf of your stay at our Hyderabad hotel, it falls in premier segment and hence the facilities and amenities including the room size is notch up then our other Lemon tree hotels.

However, not to disappoint our valued patrons we shall update the same in your profile and whenever you are planning in future to visit Ahmedabad, please do let me know.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hi.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Nitin Shivpuri
Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

The hotel is a god place for a short stay at Ahmedabad. the rooms are good and the staff very helpful and cautious. Location is slightly far from the airport and traffic to the airport is not very comfortable to go through in peak hours. value for money.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise

Hotel General Manager
14 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Navi Mumbai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Very good service as well as food. As a business traveller you get all the prompt service that you require. The buffet is superb so is the quality of service rendered by the young hospitality team at Lemon Tree, Ahm.

1 Thank ambarish_chatterjee
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback and it motivates our team to strive for excellence.

Hotel General Manager
14 cities.24 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed at the Lemon Tree over a period of 10 days in February (6 and 4 days respectively).
I was very impressed by their customer service - Irfan at the check-in was very professional indeed.
The staff in the restaurant - Amita, Anjali, Suresh, Vijay, Naresh, Puran & Suraj and overseen by Shailender are a credit to the hotel. Chef Nityanand was a delight.
The room was spacious but I do feel there are issues with the sound proofing and I did ask to be moved which was promptly arranged.
The location is excellent with the Law Garden shopping and eating venues a 15 minutes walk away as is CG Road.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank your for sharing your feedback with us! It is a pleasure to know that you liked our services and product and we are glad to hear that you were wowed with services of our personnel. I also apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the changing of the rooms. We have taken your feedback into consideration in improving our services and for an enhanced experience. We look forward for your next visit with us!

Hotel General Manager
14 cities.24 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.