“"Sheer Excellency"”

Ranked #20 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Bengaluru, India
“"Sheer Excellency"”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

On my business trip to Ahmedabad, my GM booked this hotel for me since I was new to this city..
To my utter surprise i was blown by the strong Lemony perfume as soon as I entered this hotel.
This definitely is 'THE LEMON TREE', just loved it...
What i loved the most is the Awwwwsomeeee Food at Breakfast buffet, being a hard core Non-Vegetarian, i just couldn't stop eating the delicious bacon's, chicken hams and sausages and yes the marvelous Pan cakes with baked beans and maple syrup.
Service was just above my expectations..
Ecstasy at an affordable price..Great work Team Lemon Tree...

Room Tip: Please do ask for corporate discounts and the Executive rooms are better.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank SOURAVISARKAR
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to service and food. It makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities.25 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed here as a part of my company's group that was staying put for 2 nights. The first thing that one notices was the fresh lemon aroma in the premises.

Hotel is centrally located. The staff at the hotel was quite attentive to any queries posted and the check-in was done quickly. Rooms, I wouldn't call them spacious by any stretch but still good and had superb comfy beds. Breakfast buffet was also very good with a wide variety of choices in every aspect.

Overall was satisfied with the stay there.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Have stayed Lemon tree ,Ahmedabad which has really friendly atmosphere with the most friendly staff always there to help.I had a most comfortable and stress free stay there .Location of the hotel is fairly central .The most interesting part is its food specially dinner and morning breakfast which is really oshm !

Room Tip: Lobbies are flavored with lemon smell and foods are wonderful
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to location, courteousness of staff and food. It makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Durban, South Africa
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Excellent hotel with the most friendly staff always there to help.the rooms are spacious,clean and well serviced regularly. We had a most comfortable and stress free stay there. Thank you all. The restaurant is lovely with absolutely wonderful and tasty food.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at Lemon Tree for 7 days and was very happy as the all staff makes you feel very comfortable especially front desk staff Gautam, restaurant staff Suraj, Vijay and Puja and also Nityanand the chef. The room size is fairly good. I like it there so much that im booking again for next month. Its very close to C G Road and transport is also very good. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Naina R
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to provide your much valued feedback. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our product & services at the hotel.

dombivli
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed for 2 days. Not worth the amount you spend. I have spent time at LemonTree Hyderabad and that's really nice. This one is actually not worth. Location is fairly central. But room interiors are not good. My windows were opening to some dilapidated structures. Service was not good enough. Breakfast was not at all of the Lemon Tree standards. To be fair this hotel is equivalent to any decent 3 star hotel. But that's not what LemonTree stands for.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DrSubir
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 30 May 2015
Dear Dr. Subir,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad.

I have noted your points with regards to service and break-fast spread and we shall have the changes done.

On behalf of your stay at our Hyderabad hotel, it falls in premier segment and hence the facilities and amenities including the room size is notch up then our other Lemon tree hotels.

However, not to disappoint our valued patrons we shall update the same in your profile and whenever you are planning in future to visit Ahmedabad, please do let me know.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hi.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Nitin Shivpuri
Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The hotel is a god place for a short stay at Ahmedabad. the rooms are good and the staff very helpful and cautious. Location is slightly far from the airport and traffic to the airport is not very comfortable to go through in peak hours. value for money.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business