“Average”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #33 of 162 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Rooms could be bigger. There is no difference between superior and deluxe so you might as well go for the standard. The best past about the place was the food. The best Fish I have had ever. Strongly recommend the food

Room Tip: there is no difference between deluxe and superior . might as well go for the regular standard one.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The hotel makes for a great stay after a tiring day. Rooms are very cosy. At times, you do feel that they take the "Lemon" part a little too seriously - right from the entrance to the overall interiors. But it's certainly not a deal breaker.

I had an early morning flight and missed the breakfast buffet. However, worth mentioning is that the staff ensured that i have light something to eat before I left the hotel. Thanks guys :)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback and it motivates our team to strive for excellence.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

On my business trip to Ahmedabad, my GM booked this hotel for me since I was new to this city..
To my utter surprise i was blown by the strong Lemony perfume as soon as I entered this hotel.
This definitely is 'THE LEMON TREE', just loved it...
What i loved the most is the Awwwwsomeeee Food at Breakfast buffet, being a hard core Non-Vegetarian, i just couldn't stop eating the delicious bacon's, chicken hams and sausages and yes the marvelous Pan cakes with baked beans and maple syrup.
Service was just above my expectations..
Ecstasy at an affordable price..Great work Team Lemon Tree...

Room Tip: Please do ask for corporate discounts and the Executive rooms are better.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SOURAVISARKAR
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to service and food. It makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed here as a part of my company's group that was staying put for 2 nights. The first thing that one notices was the fresh lemon aroma in the premises.

Hotel is centrally located. The staff at the hotel was quite attentive to any queries posted and the check-in was done quickly. Rooms, I wouldn't call them spacious by any stretch but still good and had superb comfy beds. Breakfast buffet was also very good with a wide variety of choices in every aspect.

Overall was satisfied with the stay there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Hotel General Manager
14 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Have stayed Lemon tree ,Ahmedabad which has really friendly atmosphere with the most friendly staff always there to help.I had a most comfortable and stress free stay there .Location of the hotel is fairly central .The most interesting part is its food specially dinner and morning breakfast which is really oshm !

Room Tip: Lobbies are flavored with lemon smell and foods are wonderful
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to location, courteousness of staff and food. It makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Excellent hotel with the most friendly staff always there to help.the rooms are spacious,clean and well serviced regularly. We had a most comfortable and stress free stay there. Thank you all. The restaurant is lovely with absolutely wonderful and tasty food.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Hotel General Manager
14 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at Lemon Tree for 7 days and was very happy as the all staff makes you feel very comfortable especially front desk staff Gautam, restaurant staff Suraj, Vijay and Puja and also Nityanand the chef. The room size is fairly good. I like it there so much that im booking again for next month. Its very close to C G Road and transport is also very good. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Naina R
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to provide your much valued feedback. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our product & services at the hotel.