Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
US$107
US$103
  • Spa
  • Free Internet
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$86
US$73
US$57
US$45
US$80
US$62
1,171 results
All reviewsvalue for moneybusiness hotelcitrus cafelaw gardenbusiness tripfood qualityexcellent serviceroom servicebreakfast and dinnerrooms are cleancomfortable stayhouse keepingbreakfast spreadearly checkfront officeexcellent hotelf b
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The room was excellent as usual with Lemon Tree signature interior and exterior decor. The bathroom was worth mentioning! Overall a very peaceful stay.
The breakfast spread was good though some of the bakery items were stale. The pancake was not well done.
However, the dinner buffet was a total disaster. I am not sure who designed this menu. He should be taken out of this ASAP. There was no theme in the menu. They tried to have everything that don't blend well. The Thai Eggplant Curry didn't have much Thai flavor. At least I couldn't find basil or lemon grass flavor. The chilli chicken was just starch gel and was too hot. I felt miserable paying for this dinner buffet.

Room Tip: Please check the post tax final price. I don't understand why they have to fudge around with the room rate. The final bill reminded me of airfare where sometimes the extra components are more than the actual ticket price!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted and shared your observations with the food production team and re-briefed them to follow all predefined processes to ensure food is prepared as pre-defined recipe specifications. We assure you that at Lemon Tree we are very careful to serve food in a manner that preserves its quality and keeps it fresh. Our attempt is to improve the quality and we are experimenting with new menus, keeping in mind feedback from guests. Your perceptive inputs will only help us improve. We assure you of a better experience going forward.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lemon tree hotel in Mithakali six cross road is an excellent place to stay at Ahmedabad. Restaurant at ground floor serve wide range of food and beverages.

You get complimentary usage of wi-fi.Good place to exercise and relax.

1  Thank manojmks
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel is about 12 to 15 ams away from the airport and the cab fare works around Rs. 400. The rooms are quite spacious with comfortable beds and an AC with controls that work.
The breakfast spread is quite good with lots of options. The biggest plus point is the high speed WiFi which works very well without interruption.
The hotel is off the main road so there is no external noise to disturb you.

Room Tip: In the summer months choose the lower floors as the top floor can become an inferno.

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our product, food and services.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

It was a short unplanned Business Trip to Ahmedabad. As our flight was to land early in the morning, we requested the hotel for early check-in. The staff was courteous enough to accomodate our request.
The rooms were clean, hygenic & well kept. The buffet breakfast had good options for both veg & non-veg eaters.
The front desk was very helpful & I will recommend this hotel to all

Dear Guest,

Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

For a 4 star hotel, this hotel performs poor, mainly front desk staff. The food was good except when my friend and I ate the fish, we both became sick. The Internet sometimes cuts in and out and for a few hours the Internet was down and I was unable to complete work, the hotel staff did not offer a credit for my Internet fees. In the business center, the printer does not work, hotel staff recommends emailing them files to be printed at front desk. Scanner in business center does not work, I had to go to a copy center to make copies. When the fax machine did not work, they called the IT guy and nothing happened, they pretty much ignored me and went to other customers. Computers in center are very slow. Front desk staff is inattentive, other staff is good. We had fruit flies in our room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business