“Wonderful stay”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #27 of 169 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed in hotel for 6 days. Our overall experience was wonderful, be it the reception desk or in the restaurant all staff was very supportive. The food quality and variety offered in the buffet was awesome and that too without any repetition in the menu. The amenities provided in the room was also good. you name the thing and they will provide you the same. But i feel that the response time in the room service was sometimes on the higher side specially in the morning time, which needs to be improve.

Overall it was a wonderful stay.!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are good as they have the good outside view in the morning.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Prabhjeetbirdi
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,094)

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had a great stay...would like to thanks Sr sous chef Nityanand who made possible , I am in special diet due to lactation. .He ensured that I get the food of my like....el dum ghar ka khana ...thanks chef ....overall had a wonderful stay...thanks to the hk boy who cleaned our room .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people, food and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

booked a non smoking room but got a smoking room, room did'nt had keys as the last guest who checked out had taken the keys with him.. was promised by morning shift that my room will be changed and in the evening the reception guys says that the rooms are not available.
unprofessional approach. will never book again in this hotel..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Vikram K
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I deeply apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

When you arrived all our non smoking rooms were in use and since your room preference was not specified on your booking reservation form we had kept a smoking room ready for you. We have now noted your preference and assure you an appropriate room will be allotted to you whenever you visit us next, subject to availability.

We are also sorry that the non- availability of the room key inconvenienced you. We did try to reach the earlier occupant to procure them as he had carried them with him by mistake. We have also re-briefed our Front Desk to be very careful of such untoward situations and politely reconfirm with all guests about the status of room keys at the time of Check-out.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very clean and refreshing ambient of lounge, cafe and room area. Staff behavior is very excellent. Seen some delay in services in restaurant but can be ingonored against overall experience. My son hand very good time as staff had been very friendly with my son and his naughty behaviour.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Prakash R
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people.

We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes on services delay. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 5 days. It was a memorable stay. Location of the hotel is very good in the shopping streets of the city. For self driven own car, It is difficult to find unless the traveler has a navigation system with him. Rooms are good in size, furniture and provisions in the room are good except for the selection of channels on the TV.
Front desk staff very helpful and they took special efforts to meet specific requirements. We had to extend the stay and good support by the team for extension of the booking.
Breakfast is excellent and good variety. During our stay of 5 days, we hardly had any repetition of menu for breakfast. The breakfast time is extended up to 11.00 a.m. which is good but some items available early, were not available later !
Dinner is good but costlier. For this price there are much better options available in the city for dinner.
Booking process / method for the hotel is mysterious ! The hotels own website shows the room rent, at least 25 % costlier than other websites. I was offered and given discount for the extension of the stay but on line booking using the hotels website is not recommended. Instead, us the tripadvisor option and cheaper booking will be available.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel with regards to our employee service and food, it makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Should you decide to visit us next, please email me at nitin.shivpuri@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Nitin Shivpuri
Hotel General Manager
16 cities. 27 hotels. 3000 rooms.Refreshing India.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed with my wife was awesome stay front office staff is very helpful and very courteous and citrus cafe staff is also very good ikram at front office Is very well trained to handle the guest in all sutitution even though when they are busy very good behaviour from all the staff of front desk citrus and housekeeping would live to visit again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the staff service and food, it makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Hotel General Manager
15 cities.25 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My Business Partner & I experienced the Lemon Tree for the first time.
Over the Hotel has a great location.
Very positive feel-the Team is courteous & helpful.
The beds (mattresses) are the best so far a Hotel has to offer.
Food was delicious. Though only one non-veg dish for lunch & dinner-it was delicious. The Chef Bhadra took pains over our egg order for breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are quiet. The A/C is very effective for the ambient temperature.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the location, Bed and mattresses, staff service and food, it makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Hotel General Manager
15 cities.25 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.