I have frequented Ahmedabad countless times over the last 2-3 years. On my first trip of 7 days, I switched hotels almost every night to check out all the options but didn't find that Hotel Perfect. Until one day, a friend recommended Hotel Accolade. It was love at first sight - a shining new hotel waiting to open its doors to guests.
During all my subsequent visits to Ahmedabad, I have unfailingly checked-in at Hotel Accolade and never thought of trying any other. The primary reason: THEY LISTEN AND IMPROVISE.
Here's why it continues to remain my favourite:
1. Is very conveniently located - opp. Gujarat College, Ellisbridge.
2. Pretty decent rate range - between Rs.1000 to Rs.1800 per night per person.
3. Complimentary Buffet Breakfast.
4. Excellent food.
5. A very smartly planned Menu Card with at least a couple of varieties from every type of cuisine available round-the-clock.
6. 24x7 Restaurant with Breakfast Menu served round-the-clock.
7. Free Wi-fi for guests in their rooms.
8. Has an Internet PC in the lobby for guests.
9. The pillows are soft by default but do provide semi-soft ones upon request.
10. Chic and stylish yet very elegant decor.
11. The rooms are spacious and beautiful.
12. Room Service meets expectations but does not exceed them, as they do slip-up a bit here or there once in a while.
13. Since my first stay, they have continually improved.
14. The staff has remained mostly unchanged.
15. Everything, right from food to laundry, is quite reasonably charged, just like that restaurant or laundry round your corner.
All in all, undoubtedly the first choice for business travellers on a budget. However, children may find the Hotel boring at times due to lack of any activities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Accolade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.