Hotel Ritz Inn
US$76
US$119
Novotel
Great 4.5/5
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$80
US$60
US$101
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsrailway stationcloth marketmoti mahal restauranttextile markettravel desknice hotel for businessplace to staywalkable distancefood servedhotel is locateda great staythe heart of the cityexcellent foodclean hotelcomfortable stayrestaurant staffshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Very good hotel with all modern amenities and services restaurant food was excellent morning breakfast was good and the complementary service of pick up and drop and free wifi round the clock excellent

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank 1aaliya
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I am not a regular review writer but what actually invoke me to write a review was the kind of hospitality i experienced at this property was just exceptional. This is no 7 star or 5 star property but services are no less. The staff is very welcoming and helpful and they actually try their best to help you. I would say 10/10

Room Tip: Ask for backside quieter rooms
4  Thank arjunlal
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is a long pending review from my side. I stayed in this property for 9 nights with a group of 40 people. Like mentioned in the title of my review, the biggest asset of this property in my opinion is the staff. I have seen mechanized humans with preloaded expressions appointed as staff in many of the hotels and resorts across the country. Thankfully this property is successful in setting a different example when it comes to the hospitality.
It was a delight interacting with the General Manager Mr. Sujib Paul. He precisely understood our requirements and was supportive throughout our stay. Mr. Afzal from reservation team was always there to make our stay was comfortable. The F&B manager personally made sure that delicious food was served to us everyday. The support staff was faultless in their role.
The driver Imran bhai was one of the very gracious people I have ever met. Upon understanding my quest for discovering the place he shared with me some very unique experiences about the place.
Coming to the location, accommodation and amenities aspect, the ones in love with picturesque view from the rooms, spotless corridors and designer faucets, shower systems etc I think will be disappointed.
To sum it up, I would highly recommend this property to a 'traveler' who goes out strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. Tourists on a 'sight-seeing mission' can stay clear.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank LeoDarshan
Reviewed 20 January 2014

On a business trip to Ahmedabad I spent one night at the Ritz Inn. The hotel proved to be very good value for money. Their biggest USP for me is the 24 hour check-in facility.I arrived early in Ahmedabad (about 6 am ) and as promised, I received a complimentary pickup at the Railway station. Frankly the pickup is not needed because the hotel is a 2-5 minute walk from the station, but if you have luggage i guess it can be useful. Check-in was super quick and hassle free.The room allotted was quite big, and comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and had a bathtub, which for me was a big plus (considering the price point of the hotel). The room had a Flat screen T.V., a mini fridge, a comfortable bed and other small touches such as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. The entire property is centrally air conditioned.
At the time of check-in I enquired about the travel desk as I needed to book a tourist taxi. As promised the travel desk was functional at 8:15 am and within 8:30 am my car was ready and at the hotel. The charges were reasonable and matched with what I had seen on the internet from other Tourist Taxi providers. The driver too was knowledgeable and polite and gave me good service right through the day.
Breakfast is included in the hotel package, and is served at the ground floor restaurant. The spread is quite good and there is a fair amount of choice available. Additionally there is cereal,cut fruits,bakery products and tea/coffee available. I found the food quite tasty and have no complaints against the same. Just outside the property there is also a big bakery present from where fresh products can be obtained.
For a short visit, the property is definitely a good option (especially for a business traveler). For its price point the property is offering some very good services, e.g. complimentary drop to the airport.As such I would recommend this property to anyone.

4  Thank Partha P
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I chose Ritz Inn due to its proximity to Ahmedabad Railway station which is just a stone throw away. The hotel has 3 categories of Rooms (Delux, Super Delux and Suite). I stayed in the Super Delux category. From the window you can see the crowded street. The rooms are small but clean, the bathrooms are clean and has a small bathtub. The food is sub standard, so I would recommend travelers to dine in nearby restaurants. Hotel staff is co-operative and welcoming, but still needs much improvement in their customer service skills. Overall I would recommend this hotel for being a Budget hotel near station area and for a short stay.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel to upgrade you to Super Delux room if available.