FabHotel Kamran Palace Railway Station
US$66
US$57
US$49
  • Breakfast included
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$86
US$56
US$80
US$60
Agoda.com
All reviewsrailway stationrelief roadbudget hotellocal sightseeingbusy market placehot waterexecutive rooms arelal darwajastayed there for daysrooms are cleanbasic amenitiesnon vegroom service ishotel is locatedplace to stayfront desk staffcity
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I am very happy with the Hotel Kamran Palace with all their services. Lift was clean and in good condition, Rooms were clean, There was not even a single problem, It is Excellent in all its services. The room service was good. Toilet was neat and clean. I can assure that it is a hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Hemant G
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Please take the positive reviews for this hotel with a fistful of salt for it is nothing close to what has been mentioned. For example, the hotel does not even have a restaurant even though some reviews talk of testy food (sic). Again, there is no complimentary mineral water provided contrary to the claim.

The rooms are small, hot water was missing one morning out of the two which I stayed for, room service is weak in responding, travel services offered by the hotel is much more expensive as compared to external vendors and the worst part (which incidentally they claim to be among the best) is its location. On a run-down road resembling the underbelly of the city, the hotel is noisy and is not at all fit for a family stay.

The number of reviews for this hotel are a bit too high for a hotel of this size and scale

By itself, it may not be that bad considering the price. But this approach of getting customers is nothing if not cheating.

Room Tip: If you at all have to stay here, ask for a room with ventilation
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank VineetBh
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had booked and paid the room before this was the reason why I stayed there. On the check in they register your fingerprints (!). After checking in the Deluxe Room there was no water in the bathroom. When I called the reception they sent someone to open the water. Then I knew why there was no water before: The water was running 24 hours a day on the floor of the bathroom. It was like in a cave. The window in the bathroom was always open so you can imagine how many insects you will find at night in the bathroom

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank NanoGigante
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I checked in at about 11pm on Sept 30 which they were ok with as I had previously called ahead and they assisted me by giving me a late check-out at no extra charge since my check-in was so late which was very nice.

Pros: clean
spacious
comfy bed
decent hotel
elevator
very nice management staff

Cons: fresh towel not provided when the room was cleaned

Location is kind of random, although for me it was beneficial cause it was close to the train station as that was how I was arriving in Ahmedabad. It wasn't too far from the airport either so that's a plus too.

It was a nice hotel, I don't really have anything bad to say about it. Value for the money I spent I guess you could say. All in all, I'd stay again if I was in Ahmedabad.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank kp0588
Reviewed 3 October 2013

friendly staff,decent rooms,central location,for local vehicles arranged for veg meals lucky restaurant only drawback location very congested very near railway station.laksminarayan temple is behind the hotel near by

Room Tip: super deluxe spacious
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends