“Good experience”

Ranked #33 of 159 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Long Beach, California, United States
“Good experience”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I had my wedding organized at the banquet hall in Platinum inn which is on the ground floor. We had booked all the rooms in the hotel for the stay of the guests. We have not received a single complaint from them during their stay. The staff was extremely helpful and the management helped us to get maximum things the way we wanted. The rooms are quite spacious and the hotel is in the prime area of the city that makes it easy for guests to travel in the city.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Rushika Maniar S
Rajesh1989, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 10 January 2013

Dear Rushika,

I take this opportunity to thank you for staying at Hotel Platinum Inn Ahmedabad, and providing us your valuable feedbacks on Trip Advisor.

I have noted with pleasure that you have found our services to your complete satisfaction which is indeed most encouraging,

and further your feedback continuously motivate us to provide you with services of the highest quality and standards at all the time.

We value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Platinum Inn -Ahmedabad,

where we will make every effort to ensure you have a pleasant and a memorable stay with us again.

Rajesh S.
Hotel Platinum Inn , Ahmedabad.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I chose to stay in this hotel for a night before leaving for the airport very next day early morning. Excellent treatment and clean rooms with lot of space makes one to take a decision quickly. They offer complimentary drop to airport. They packed sandwich and fruits as we were leaving early. It was really courteous. There is an option to stay at 40% of the tariff, if one plans to spend day time. Tariff is really reasonable.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank tarumugam
Rajesh1989, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 30 January 2013

Dear Guest,

I take this opportunity to thank you for staying at Hotel Platinum Inn Ahmedabad, and providing us your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 November 2012

We stayed here for 10 days and we were made to feel most welcome. Staff were extremely helpful and courteous .We had 3 children aged 9 months to 9 years, they were really spoilt! Hotel was spotless, clean sheets and towels everyday-- more if you wanted them.
The food was very good, we had breakfast everyday and sometimes dinner- lots of choice.
We had a great time here and would love to return. Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: Have a room on the front large window so you can watch the moving picture of Ahmedabad, not too noi...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest..

Rajesh S.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Recently stayed in Ahmedabad for a day at the hotel. The hotel is nice, clean and really spacious rooms. Food quality is good although the complete menu is Vegetarian only. Housekeeping is also very good. The bathrooms need a little makeover as it seems they require a little renovation. Overall a good place to stay in as it is almost within the center of the city.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Rajesh1989, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 8 February 2013

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I recently stayed in Hotel Platinum Inn & very next month sent my daughter to stay 4nights. It was wonderful stay - neat & clean, good food, good ambience and not very far from NID. I would recommend this hotel for a good comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Overall very good stay
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I have stayed in the above hotel at Ahmedabad and the services are truly excellent. The rooms are clean and the room service, housekeeping staff are extremely courteous and walk that extra mile to make one feel at home. I still remember I got up late on a day, as I had a long night before and I was pleasantly surprised to be reminded that breakfast was still there waiting for me by the room service team. Although it was 10:15AM !! And when I went down, I was welcomed by the Room service team and it truly made me feel special. I would always give this hotel the first priority and hope there would be a room available for me, if I have to do a rush check in next time. Thanks Hotel Platinum team !!

Room Tip: Room 307, where I stayed was very good. Also am not sure if there is a fitness center or swimming po...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Having stayed at the Platinum previously, our party of 5 booking three rooms this time around, (April 24th 2012), found the hotel to be in need of renovations. It has slipped from it's high set decor standards of years gone by.

Having said this, in respect to all other criteria, ie room service, reception, breakfast, pick up from airport and the cleanliness of the premises in general was still up to it's usually high standards.

Having booked through Expedia, checking in upon arrival & checking out was a breeze. (Only took a couple of miiutes),

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank JNH154
Animesh D, Owner at Platinum Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Sir,

I completely appreciate your honest feedback. At Platinum we always believe in taking criticism in our stride. I'd like to inform you that we have been working on improving our services and raising the standards of quality hospitality provided to all our guests. The next time you choose to visit Platinum, you'd be pleased to see your suggestions being worked upon, especially in terms of renovations.

Do let us know when you plan on making your next trip to Ahmedabad. I will personally ensure you have no qualms this time around. Looking forward to serving you again.