“Real value for money”

Ginger Ahmedabad
Ranked #18 of 159 Hotels in Ahmedabad
“Real value for money”
Reviewed 11 March 2010

This place is really value for money. Centrally located, comfortable rooms, good breakfast spread and affordable. What else could one ask in a budget hotel category?
Added attraction is that it has got a small gym, though not frequently used by guests, the equipment is in working condition.
Located behind a mall, ther are options of going for a late night movie, restaurants to dine and other good entertainment options.
Overall, true value for money.

• Liked — The location.. its located in the heart of the city
  • Disliked — Nothing really..
  • Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
anand
Reviewed 27 January 2010

I checked into the hotel in evening. The service of check-in was good and they gave me a card to swap while opening the door of my room. There was no one to assist me, but i was expecting the same at this hotel. The room was very well furnished. The area was very small but they designed in a way that it doesn’t look small. There was LCD TV in the room, probably to save the space. Bed was neat and covered with almost a new bed cover. There was a small refrigerator in the room. Mineral water was kept inside and outside the refrigerator so that I can have the water at my desired temperature. There was also an electric kettle along with ingredients of tea and coffee. So I made myself the coffee. Everything in the room was looking new as if I am the first person to use all these services in the Hotel. I asked the receptionist to arrange for a cab for Airport at 4 am in the morning and she arranged it quite well. Despite that I need not make any conversation with the staff during my stay at the room. There was an ironing service available just beside my room; of course I was supposed to help myself, although I did not use the same.

• Liked — NICE
  • Disliked — NIce
  • Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
surat
Reviewed 22 January 2010

it has a good location so traveling around the city becomes easy

• Stayed January 2009
Reviewed 23 December 2009

This is a nice place in Ahmedabad if you wish to stay for a day or 2...we went with a large group for my wedding...the breakfast was pretty nice...it has a good location so travelling around the city becomes easy....

• Liked — Its cheap!
  • Disliked — No Service...since it is an ecotel...
  • Stayed December 2009
New Delhi
Reviewed 18 December 2009

• Liked — Quality of service
  • Disliked — beds were freely moving
  • Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
ahmedabad
Reviewed 15 December 2009

Ginger...the one of the good hotel i have ever visited...the rooms and services were nice and comfortable...i will surely visit it again within short time

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2009

Good business hotel - the hotel's concept of smart basic worked well for me. Room was a bit small but comfortable. Also there was room service to a limited room service. Cons: Dont go there expecting a full-service hotel.

• Liked — Ironing board and facilities at everyfloor | nice bright lobby
  • Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple