“Great Hotel, Good Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Ahmedabad

Courtyard Ahmedabad
Ranked #4 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
India
“Great Hotel, Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Marriott standard hotel with well appointed rooms, excellent location (satellite area), very helpful staff (they went out of the way to accommodate my request for special room). The breakfast was excellent with many choices.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank avinashtrivedi72
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you for taking out the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I am delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and enjoyed the facilities we offer. I have shared your comments regarding our rooms, breakfast and service with our associates for whom such wonderful feedback is indeed their biggest reward.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Courtyard by Marriott, Ahmedabad. We do hope we get the opportunity to extend our refreshing services to you once again in the near future.

Gaurav Singh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I spent 6 nights at this property during March of 2014. The hotel staff was attentive and did an excellent job of making sure I was taken care of. By my second day there it seemed as if everyone already knew me. My bag was delayed by the airline and the hotel did everything they could to make sure that I was comfortable.

The room was comfortable and well appointed. It was very good for a stay of that length. The executive lounge was good. I never got there for the evening snacks, but the breakfast options were limited. The main restaurant has many more options.

I going to be travel to Ahmedabad about twice a year, and I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for taking out the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I am extremely pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We at Courtyard by Marriott, Ahmedabad always put in our best to ensure our guests stay ahead of their game and I am glad our associates could do the same during your stay.
I have noted your feedback regarding the breakfast options in the Executive Lounge and we are already working on enhancing the experience for our guests.
We are delighted that you would be returning to our hotel on your future visits to the city. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

If you are thinking of hosting a quite party where the attendees are not going to make much noise, then this is a good place to host one!! Huge high-ceiling halls which can be customized with the kind of furniture arrangements you want, offers all the logistic requirements that you might have for the occasion. Offers a wide range of menu items for different kinds of meals, which tastes really good as well!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Somewhere
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

We (myself and older parents) stayed at the Marriott courtyard during the third week of March for 4 nights. We had the most comfortable and pleasant stay. Although this is a Courtyard it is comparable to a full service Marriott in the US. They have onsite restaurants and also an executive lounge.

I booked a rewards stay and they gave me a platinum upgrade to a room with two queen beds on the executive floor (Minor complaint: During check in I had to specifically ask for a platinum upgrade. It wasn't offered directly). The room was spacious and very modern and comfortable. No complaints at all.

I want to specially mention the staff of this hotel. Everyone we encountered from security to front desk to executive lounge was very hospitable and friendly and eager to assist with anything. Ajay in the lounge made really good masala chai for my dad when he heard that my dad did not like the tea made with teabags. We ate breakfast and evening snacks in the lounge every day days and all the staff was great. Thanks Ajay, Ronak and the person who sat behind the desk in the evening (sorry I didnt get the name.)

I would highly recommend the Courtyard Ahmedabad for anyone looking for a world class hotel in the city.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you taking out the time to share your feedback with us. It gives me great delight to learn that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and were well taken care of by our associates. I have shared your feedback with my team especially with Ajay and Ronak. Such kind words of appreciation are truly motivational for all our associates and also do wonders for our reputation.
I have also noted your complaint regarding the platinum upgrade and I apologize for the same. Recognizing our Marriott Rewards members is one of our top priorities and we seemed to have missed that in this case. I have shared this feedback with my team internally to ensure that such incidents do not occur again in the future.
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for your continued patronage as a Marriott Rewards Platinum Member. We look forward to delivering our refreshing services to you once again in the near future.

Ahmedabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Try the vegetarian food in its restaurant Shakahari. Nice Food and great service. you have choice of menu from Pan Asian or Indian. i tried Indian and they serve great food. The rooms are also great and service good

Room Tip: Rooms on the front give good view towards the BRTS and street of Ahmedabad
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for taking out the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
I am delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and enjoyed our product and service. Such wonderful feedback truly does wonders for our business and also acts as a great source of motivation for our associates.
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We look forward to extending our refreshing services to you once again in the near future.

mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Travelled as a family of 3 (2 adults and a child) during the first week of March 2014. Had booked 6 months in advance and got a fantastic deal which included breakfast and dinner.

Do check for offers on their website before booking

The hotel is centrally located and right in front there is a BRT stop.

Food is top class and they do cater to all tastes. The staff is eager to please

A couple of suggestions. 1. Do away with that see through bathroom wall. 2. Pl install jetsprays in the toilets

Would definitely recommend this hotel for all travellers.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! I am pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were well taken care of by our associates. Your kind words of appreciation go a long way in not only motivating us but also in building our reputation.

Your feedback regarding our bathrooms has also been noted. While we would not be able to take any immediate step regarding the bathroom walls in the room, we have noted your preference for a health faucet which we do provide in some rooms. Our associates at the front desk would be more than happy to offer you one of these rooms the next time you visit us.

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to deliver our refreshing services to you once again in the near future!

Surat, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Good, comfortable & reasonable priced hotel with good amenities to stay. Checking was swift with courteous staff. Delicious food with vegetarian & non vegetarian choice. Very well decorated with tasteful interior. However, only some people in old Ahmedabad where having a knowledge of the hotel.

Room Tip: Generally all rooms are good with good view.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback. I am indeed pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and found our service efficient. I am glad to know that you were well taken care of by our associates right from the time you checked into our hotel. Such kind words of appreciation go a long way in motivating us to keep delivering our best.