1,250 results
All reviewsmomo cafebay leafbayleaf restaurantthe executive loungecoffee shopf brooms are spacioushis teambusiness tripindian foodkeep up the good workdelicious foodexcellent hotelbusiness hotelhome away from homegreat hospitalitycourteous staff
Reviewed 10 December 2017

14 of us on a Business visit for ALUCAST 2017 land up at this hotel from the 7th to 10th of December 2017. I don't think that any of us have been pampered so much at any hotel anywhere in the world. Starting from the GM, I think just about everyone came to say hello and to offer us some of the finest service we have seen in recent years. If you want to be spoilt, go to this hotel. The service was excellent, the rooms comfortable and the food makes you feel as you were at home. Some names to single out - Gaurav Apte - the GM himself - an old Marriott hand, known to me from Pune. Divya Diwedi, the bubbly GM of Sales - she made sure she had all the feedback on every single day - very charming indeed - thanks for keeping an eye on everything. Nitin Sharma (Asst Sales Manager) and Aditya Chitre (Asst Events Manager) made sure that there were no loose ends with the Banquets team lead by Abhay (and some superb staff who were always just at hand to help - even if it was that extra spoon of ice-cream). And then there was Aniruddha Limaye - Mr F&B himself who was producing all those wonderful dishes for the group who came from his hometown Pune. No one wanted to leave the breakfast table with Aniruddha around. And behind the scenes, Priyanka Chaturvedi who made sure all the rooms were booked and all the airport transfer went ever so smoothly.

In this day and age, when life moves fast, these wonderful people know how to slow you down with a smile and make you relax.

One thing is for sure - if we go back to Ahmedabad, we know where we are staying.

Thank you Team Marriott for giving us such a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Go for a higher floor away from the main road. Its less noisy - but in any case after 11 PM, the hum and buzz just vanishes.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you for your kind patronage and sharing a splendid feedback of your stay at Courtyard Marriott Ahmedabad. It is wonderful to read such positive feedback from our patrons. I am happy to learn that your overall experience at the hotel was worth recounting on a community such as TripAdvisor. I shall definitely share your kind words of appreciation with my team who work tirelessly to ensure that our guests feel at home. We hope to welcome you back for a refreshing stay once again.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Ambience is great . Food was awesome. Bhuwan n Sanjay extended good help in all respect. Audio system installation delayed but overall experience was good.
All our expectations were fulfilled. Nice to repeat meeting here in future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for sharing a splendid feedback of your experience at Courtyard Ahmedabad. Your patronage means a lot to us and I am glad that you find our service to your liking. I will certainly share your kind feedback with my team here. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We had a good time visiting here. It's been a nice food after a long time and enjoyed a lot. Especially Nadirul and Habibur served us in a excellent way. Thanks to them. Keep serving and make people happy in a same way. Kudos to them

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing an delightful feedback of your recent visit to Courtyard Ahmedabad. I am glad you took out the time to take a remarkable note of our services and enjoyed them all. I shall certainly share your feedback with my team here. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Stayed at the Courtyard for three nights in December2017. Located in a convenient neighborhood, well connected…..ideal for a business traveler. The ambience is soothing with the common areas well equipped and clean. Rooms are tastefully furnished, well maintained, with spotless linen & immaculate service.
All the restaurants are well run, with a wide range of dishes. The Breakfast Buffet spread at the MoMo is varied and has a multiple choice of cuisines. Each dish made with utmost care, balance and good presentation. We were fortunate to be there during the Kashmir Festival at the Bay Leaf. The cuisine’s Tabakmaas & Goshtaaba… two difficult dishes to make, were exquisitely crafted with the correct blend of spices which was perfect.
The staff is what makes a hotel tick. At the Courtyard, we saw the staff were cheerful, worked as a team with total dedication. They were positive and always ready to help and go that extra mile when required. A happy and efficient team sending positive vibes to the guests. It is here that one observed the effective leadership of Anirudda Limaye…. the Executive Chef. He was everywhere, supervising his team, mingling with the guests to cater to their whims with a charming smile, making them feel important and happy. Many thanks to him and his team for making our stay memorable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind patronage and sharing a splendid feedback of your stay at Courtyard Marriott Ahmedabad. It is wonderful to read such positive feedback from our patrons. I am happy to learn that your overall experience at the hotel was worth recounting on a community such as TripAdvisor. I shall definitely share your kind words of appreciation with my team that works tirelessly to ensure that our guests feel at home. We hope to welcome you back for a refreshing stay once again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Very good food and very good staff and cooperative.
Mr Jay and bhuvan made food very tasty .
Mr Tanmaya has made Services great in all parameter.
Every thing is wright. Will visit again and again.
Will reffer my friend to visit here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017