1,226 results
All reviews value for money business hotel room service law garden courteous staff excellent stay business trip excellent hotel comfortable stay comfortable rooms restaurant staff indian food special thanks central location home away from home breakfast spread front office
Reviewed 2 July 2013

No doubt Hotel has good meeting room for Business but The best one is "fresco". Hotel has almost all amenities accept swimming pool.

Food quality is very good & very tasty.

Hotel staff are friendly & honest. They not only they take care for your services but also look after your personal stuff like mobile, laptops etc by chance if you forget in any of the Hotel meeting room.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Hi,

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Ahmedabad ! !

We are delighted to note that the services rendered by our team were up to your satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I had a recnt stay at Four Points. And it met all my needs. The staff is very professional and make you feel welcome and take all measures they can to make you feel comfortable.

Madhav Agrawal made it a priority of his to ensure everything is as promised an dthat if anything was ever needed to just ask. And they absolutely go out of their way to make the stay as comfortable as possible.

Karan Thakur takes great pride in the food not just presentation but also ensures a wide variity to select from. And if you dont find what you want then all you do is ask and you will have it. Extremely friendly staff and great food.

You cant go wrong with this place. I w3ill be using again in my futire travels to Ahmedabad

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Hi,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton, Ahmedabad!!

It was a great pleasure to have you with us. We appreciate you kind and motivating words and are happy to know that you truly enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

All our associates join me in thanking you for having stayed with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

It was indeed a stay to remember!!! It was drizzling when we checked-in the Hotel. The check-in process was so smooth and hassle-free that one would wonder whether he has checked in to a star property.. Ambiance was Awesome even though not jaw-dropping. Lobby Area could have been a bit more spacious and lavish.. But no grudges on that. Rooms were spacious, yet cozy and elegant. Bed was comfy. Furniture were up to the mark. And the overall placement of the furniture was spot on.. Coming to the bathroom; it was a bit clumsy owing to the placement of cupboard there. But, u don't complain if you get a spacious room in lieu of some used space in the bathroom.. THE FOOD!!!! ;) What to say!! Simply sumptuous, mouth-watering and utterly delicious.. You would go crazy over the variety they offer.. Only grudge here is that they could not provide me Jalzeera after dinner..:( Checking out was equally hassle-free and effort-less.. The taxi was ready well in time.. Didnt get time to use the Pool or the Spa.. Giving "Excellent" in any case looking at all other amenities.. Overall a stay to remember.. Would love to stay there again and again.. KUDOS!!! 5 star!!

Room Tip: Try to get a room at 5th floor upwards.. Just to get a better view of the city!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Hi,

We thank you for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad to stay with us on your recent business trip.

It was our pleasure to serve you and we are glad to know that your experience with us was noteworthy. We are delighted to receive your appreciation for the well-appointed rooms. Our culinary team, along with Chef Karan were more than delighted with your compliments for The Eatery our 24 hrs Restaurant.

Thank you once again for the review.

We look forward to serving you on your future visits!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

This is my 4th trip to this hotel, and my first under the new management of Sheraton. While I was always very impressed by the excellent services of this hotel, this time Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad exceeded all my expectations. Impeccable service and minute attention to details is how the staff greets its guests, whether they are staying for a night or for a longer period.

The restaurant is excellent, and the food is excellent. The pastas, the Indian fare, and soups are worth noting. The breakfast (which is quite a lavish spread, that guests from Europe and North America will appreciate) is complimentary, and you can get practically everything available on earth! Made to order eggs, pancakes, dosas, tea, coffee (really good), are some of the items. In addition, there is a wide variety of continental and Indian choices for BF. For dinner and lunch, the soups, sandwiches, the tandoori items, pastas were some of my favorites. The staff at the restaurant floor is excellent as well, and they too are attentive to detail. Two examples, 1. by the second day of my stay, they knew how I liked my eggs and coffee! 2. One time since I had arrived very late at night (the restaurant closed by then), they made sure I had dinner arrangements!

The rooms (both standards and suites) are very spacious, clean, and the bed is just superb. No back aches, just a peaceful, restful sleep. The suites have 2 huge rooms, with multiple flat screen TVs, fresh bamboo plants, really comfortable furniture, huge work desk, multiple plug points for charging, ipod dock set, and huge bath with rain shower heads. You can have small (3-4 people) meetings in your living space. The internet is very reasonable (for less than 10$ for 24 hours, 3 devices) and is high speed. So for me skype, downloading large datasets, and logging on to my remote desktop was a breeze.

The hotel staff always greeted me with warmth, answered all my questions with patience, and gave me excellent tips on the city, transport, places to visit, shop etc. Mr. Madhav Aagrawal arranged for my trip over email and I had a driver waiting for me at the airport. Mr. Madhav is very prompt over email and phone, which made booking a breeze. He is your dream of a how a management should run the hotel.

So if you are looking for a safe, place with affordable luxury (the prices here are reasonable compared to North American luxury chains, and Europe), for work or pleasure, this is the place to stay. One more comment I have for our foreign travelers, India can be quite intimidating for new travelers. The four points by Sheraton staff will make you come back to this city over and over again (also there is no pressure/harassment to tip at every occasion; something I cannot say for other places in India. The staff here will take care of you because they take their job very seriously, and not in expectation of a tip).

The hotel does not have a swimming pool, but it has a decent gym. Close to shopping malls, jail mosque, IIM campus and other locations! Pick ups from the airport, laundry, etc can be arranged.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the upper levels, facing the city view or corner views. Also ask for both standard rooms and suite prices to select what you want.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Hi,

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Ahmedabad !!

We are delighted to note that the services rendered by the team were up to your satisfaction. Thank you very much for the kind words as it motivates the team to strive for even higher level of excellence.

The entire team appreciates your continued patronage and assures you of our best attention and service at all times.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Very classy hotel with great details. Beautiful and very romantic place to stay. Food is also excellent. Staff is very polite and overall it was the best stay. This will be in our list again and will definitely visit soon.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Hi,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton, Ahmedabad!!

Thank you so much for your patronage and support. We are indeed happy to know that you liked our hotel and our services.

To hear positive comments drives us to ensure that we continue to give such experiences to our guests. I have conveyed your feedback to our associates and they join me in thanking you for your feedback.

We look forward to have you again with us again soon!