“Just what you need”

Ranked #5 of 157 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Ankara, Turkey
“Just what you need”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The hotel was excellent in terms of service and food. There is free water and tea/coffee in the room. In the restaurant they charge if you order bottled water. If it is your first time in India, request transfer to and from the hotel. Ask for the special rate which includes room wi-fi and transfer.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 13 September 2013

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton, Ahmedabad ! !

Thank you so much for your patronage and support. We are indeed happy to know that you liked our hotel and our services and are satisfied with your stay with us.

We strive very hard to ensure that each and every guest who visits our hotel goes home with fond memories.

Your positive feedback keep us motivated in our endevaour to ensure that we continue giving you our best.

We look forward to have you again with us. Once again along with all my associates we thank you for having stayed with us and look forward to your future stay.

Four Points by Sheraton, Ahmedabad

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Arabic first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 10 September 2013

services were very prompt & specially front office miss pooja very much helpful &also greetful rooms were quiet big with good touch of finish u feel to be a international brand sheraton morning buffet breakfast were normal not much that great

Room Tip: drawback -no rooms on road facing but rest all were fantastic
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 11 September 2013

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton, Ahmedabad ! !

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us. It was indeed great pleasure to have you with us. We are also thankful to you for having taken out time for putting your valuable review.

We are indeed happy to know that you had a satisfying experience at our hotel.

To hear positive comments drives us greatly to ensure that we keep giving such experiences to our guest. I have also conveyed to our team about your review and they join me in thanking you for your feedback.

Mumbai
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Even though hotel was extra busy service was excellent , product is new so great, food is put to enjoy all cuisines were out of the world. Must be the only hotel to stay at in Ahmed bad Good location n five star experience at value for money price.

• Stayed September 2013
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 9 September 2013

Castleford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Sheraton is a well known and respected name in the Hotel business - and this Hotel highly holds my respect. Although a business hotel we as a family of four were exceptionally treated well - indeed the Manager (who incidentally looks like the twin brother of Richard on Pointless!) was so attentive - indeed when he was around he personally escorted us to the entrance to get transport.
The food - breakfasts - were excellent. The rooms were exceptionally clean and one could find everything without having a search party. I thought the room leading to the shower room and toilet was so well designed as this was where one's case was kept - so handy for getting clothes in the mornings and evenings.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank bjwbren
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 7 September 2013

Shanghai, China
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I visited Four Points Hotel in July for a business trip. This Hotel has been taken over by Sheraton a few years ago.
I liked the infrastructure of the Hotel. It was smelling fresh. I had all three buffet meals over there and liked their spread.
Room was just good with a touch of international brands like Sheraton.

Overall, a decent Hotel to stay in centre of Ahmedabad.

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank nitinsoni80

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed here for a night on a family trip !!! I had to acknowledge the phenominal service I received here. The staff are truly incredible. Food is amazing,awesome & Reasonable Priced !! Room size was pretty good with nice wash room.. Front Desk very supportive, Check inn was swift supersonic !!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MonikaPurohit
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 5 September 2013

The primary objective of our hotel is to give you uncomplicated Comfort.

We look forward to have you again with us.Once again along with all my associates we thank you for having stayed with us and look forward to your future stay.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 September 2013

It's finally time for my first Trip Advisor review! I decided I had to acknowledge the phenominal service I received at the Four Points Sheraton in Ahmedabad. The staff are truly incredible. I've traveled to more than 35 countries and I've stayed in a LOT of hotels and I've never experienced hotel service like this before. And the rooms and hotel dining are great too!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business