“Comfortable stay”

Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad
Ranked #4 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed here with family from 23 dec for a couple of days. The hotel was a last minute choice but a great choice. The staff is every accommodating and their service is exemplary. The food is just about ok, although they had a lavish spread. Non veg eaters would be a tad bit disappointed because the non veg spread is nothing great. A special mention about the room service for being so prompt and quick! We stayed in a suite so the rooms were big enough. Although the hotel is quite far from the city, its close by to the Law garden shopping area. Overall I would give them four point out of five;)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Shalini79,

Greetings!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us.

I have taken the feedback on the Non Veg spread options with the Executive Chef and his team. Generally going by the local trend and customs we have limited options on the buffet and ellobrate one on the A La Carte Menu. Having said that we will be glad to offer you more varieties on your next dining experience with us.

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Everything is wonderful, especially the staff there are very courteous and professional, they are always presenting good services.
Also the restaurant is very good with wonderful foods.
Meanwhile, the free driving to airport in early morning is highly appreciated.
The only problem is the location of the hotel is not so good, there is no shopping place nearby.

Room Tip: We really want to have a swimming pool, but regret there is no. For Spa, acutually we don't kno...
1  Thank alexhsu
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear alexhsu,

Greetings!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us.

My team and I would like to thank you for your positive comments, this will further motivate my associates to consistently deliver high quality of service. I will share your compliments with my Rooms Divison and Executive Chef.

We appreciate your feedback in terms of the nearest shopping area around the hotel. I would like to assure you that we will work out a transfers for you to C G road which is conveniently located for shopping on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel recently, which is memorable. This hotel scores over the others due to its good ambiance, interiors, hospitality and promptness of repose. Check in was efficient, friendly and without wasting much time. The rooms are smaller, but cleaner with good comforts and modern amenities. The bathroom is separate from the toilet. I do agree with other reviewer’s view about the slower shower drain of bathroom. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The restaurant “the eatery” is bright and well set. The breakfast spread was nice, tasty and just right. This hotel is centrally located and the added bonus is its proximity to airport, railway station and shopping areas. The gym needs improvement. WIFI is free only in the lobby and first floor. The hotel does not have a swimming pool. The view outside was poor from third floor. The property has been sandwiched between another hotel and a building and there are not much choices of restaurants or shopping immediately outside. Overall, the ambiance of the hotel is very good, the service is excellent and rooms are tiny but awesome. Definitely, one can give “four points’ out of ‘five’!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DinRa
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear DinRa,

Greetings!!!

We thank you for your sparing your valuable time in writing your review.

We appreciate your feedback in terms of our gym facilites and the bathroom drain and assure you that corrective actions will be put in place for the same.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

This used to be the Orchid and the re branding hasnt changed it much. The views are pretty bad - well there are no views, you just overlook the empty plot. The rooms are pretty small so its avoidable if you are going there with family.
The staff is good and the food is average. For the same price, you would rather stay in the Marriott or the Hyatt.

Room Tip: Rooms are small and pokey - stay here if you need to be close to the city but nothing else to recomm...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dhavalm420
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Reviewed 23 December 2013

It was a mere coincidence that i ended up in Four Points as this place was earlier an Orchid hotel. I must confess that everything else being good, i had a bad quality of sleep the first night i spent here owing to the room being close to service exit. The staff bounced back through their service and hospitality and secured and contract with us.

"The Eatary " is a nice place and the staff takes good care of you when you go to have your meal. Akshay, Biswas, Karan (Exec chef) and Saurabh Ghosh do take good care of their guest. I can still remember them by their names is a proof of that.

Rajan Chaturvedi (Sales Manager) handles bookings well and is fantastically professional.

Well maintained hotel with fantastic service. Must to go !!

Room Tip: Stay away form Service Doors. Thats as good as a highway at night.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Reviewed 21 December 2013

sorry for the late review.
i travelled to ahmedabad for d first time on 16th morning and chose four points as my first hotel in the city.and it exceeded all my expectations.the pick up, though charged, was very smooth and the driver was courteous and informed me of the city as well.the check in at the hotel was the best,the smoothest i have experienced in all the hotels i have traveled to.checked in within less than 2 minutes.
rooms - small but very comfy and well lit.
bathrooms and toilet were seperate(luvd that) and very clean.
breakfast is one area they can improve on.i had for 2 days and it didnt seem much different.so please rectify that.otherwise qualtiy and taste is awesome.
the property seems very new and well placed but every hotel has this sorted out..what seperates four points ahmedabad from the rest is the ever so courteous and helping staff.they were so friendly and accomodated everything for me.special mention to the reception desk guys mr.Bhagirath and mr Harshal.thank you for all the help.
it is special treatment like this that has made me certain that next time im in ahmedabad my stop is gonna be on four points by sheraton.if i had 10 stars,i rate them 11 out of 10.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Its a small, business hotel. No frills - but very good about upgrading SPG preferred guests. Very centrally located as well. Could have a better gym but its excellent value for money. The front desk is very helpful in ensuring rooms are to your liking. The wifi works pretty well too..