“Nice hotel in Ahmedabad. Although not the best but definitely one of the best.”

Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad
Ranked #5 of 158 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Visit this for a good comfortable stay. Around 10 kms from airport and is in city center.. highly recommended for stay.

i visited there in Jan 2014. Rooms were very clean and Service Quality and food was very good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear ASHISHSAXENA

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us.

My team and I would like to thank you for your positive comments, this will further motivate my associates to consistently deliver high quality of service. I will share your compliments with my entire team.

Four Points by Sheraton, Ahmedabad

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Arabic first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stayed last month with a few friends for our college reunion after 7 long years. The location is nice, being bang in the centre of the city with all major attractions nearby. The lobby is nice and gives you a peaceful vibe. Parking is plentiful for a boutique hotel like this, They have a business centre which is a little cramped but has all the necessities available.

I found the rooms to be a little cramped but the view from our 4th floor room was great. Food was excellent. We ordered sandwiches and tandoori chicken in the middle of the night and it came hot and fresh. Bathrooms are big and nice with excellent shower.

Being in Gujarat, the Govt. Approved Liquor shop is just around the corner and the permits are issues once you show them your return tickets and Hotel stay certification.

All in all, a good experience ,however, I felt the price is on a little steeper side.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear SomAmit,

Greetings!!!

We are excited to know that we are part of your college reunion & will request you to contact the Hotel Direct for competitive rates.

Mumbai
Reviewed 17 January 2014

To me, Four Points Sheraton means a five star experience at four star prices. However, their Ahmedabad hotel does not meet the brand promise.

Food in breakfast was average quality. Rooms could have been better. The cosmetics in the bathroom are of poor quality. Even as a SPG member, the hotel did not offer me free wifi in the room.

I won't return to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Ranjeet K

Greetings!!!

On the outset let me start by thanking you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely assure you that what you have experienced is far from our usual high standards.

We have dully noted the feedback in terms of food variety, cosmetic amenities in the room and would like to assure you that corrective actions will be in place.

An apology will not improve your experience but we would definitely be obliged if you would consider us for your next stay in Ahmedabad. I assure you, that you will have a great stay with honest uncomplicated comfort.

Mumbai
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed in 4PS AMD with family! The good feeling started right from checking into the family suite and continued throughout the stay. A cool place to stay in ! The only challenge which I (and my family) felt was probably the lack of good Non veg food in the hotel cuisine. Guess this has to do more with the city (AMD) than the hotel.

Room Tip: If you are a family, please take the family suite
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Dear GirishNair

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us.

We will be pleased to work out more varieties of Non Veg cuisine for you on your next visit us.

Delhi
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My stay in this hotel on two different days were perfect. Nice clean rooms and toilets. As it is located in a busy area, not much to see from the room. Wi-fi is not free. We had breakfast and dinner from the buffet and the spread was simply wonderful.They offer a free pick-up and drop from the airport.
The F&B person in-charge of the dinner and breakfast, Sourabh, was extremely helpful and courteous.
Just one thing--the beds are too soft and I don't think people with a back problem would be comfortable in such type of soft mattresses. It would be better if the keep provisions for some room with orthopedic or firm mattresses.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear peacemusafir

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us.

I will pass on your compliments to Mr. Sourabh Ghosh on the excellent service provided to you during your dining experience with us.

Our signature Four Comforts bed in all rooms has concept of softer mattresses and comfortable sleep, however knowing your preference we shall have a hard board placed on your next visit with us.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Excellent hotel in this city that can be quite a challenge to the western traveller. Despite a great restaurant the reception staff don't really know much about their city and lack the information on what there is to see and do in this city of 5 million people. The city map provided is of no benefit to assist in orienting oneslf and touring the city. Centrally located to do your own sightseeing by rickshaw. Would have been nice to have a pool but this doesn't stop the hotel being a great place to stay. Restaurant staff are fantastic with a great choice of indian, chinese and european dishes. Having said that the indian dishes are not particulary exciting or true to the otherwise fabulous cuisine of Gujarat ( you can get more authentic Gujarati food in London).

Room Tip: Request a room on the side of the building away from nearby railway tracks.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear pAKL

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us.

We shall take it up with the respective teams in organising for a better city map and sight seeing options. I will also have the Chef relook at the various Gujarati Food options. Unfortunately the built of the hotel does not permit us to build a pool. However your suggestions are valued with us,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have just returned from spending Uttarayam in Ahmedabad, being able to move from the meham of kite fighting and the beauty of the night sky lit up by thousands of lanterns and fireworks,it was comforting to know that I could retreat to the quiet calm atmosphere of this hotel. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, the beds as soft as marshmallows.We slept on the fifth floor and heard no noise of the nearby city at all. The buffet breakfast was extremely good and I ate perfect poached eggs on toast. The staff were helpful and courteous looking up train and bus times ,furnishing us with street names of places we wanted to eat and visit and arranging our check out on time!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Harriet W

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us.

Festivals and Ahmedabad go hand in hand. I am sure if you come back during Diwali the festivities are even grander in the city with a variety of food delicacies, lights and fantastic fireworks.

Our aim is to provide you with honest uncomplicated comfort.

We look forward to your next stay with us during the next festivities in the city.