Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad
Treebo Paradise(Ahmedabad)
US$52
US$30
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$80
US$71
US$81
US$61
1,057 results
All reviewsvalue for moneybusiness hotelroyal orchidexcellent serviceroom servicecourteous stafflaw gardenexcellent staybusiness tripexcellent hotelcentral locationspecial thanksrestaurant staffcomfortable roomscomfortable stayf bbreakfast spread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Visit this for a good comfortable stay. Around 10 kms from airport and is in city center.. highly recommended for stay.

i visited there in Jan 2014. Rooms were very clean and Service Quality and food was very good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Dear ASHISHSAXENA

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us.

My team and I would like to thank you for your positive comments, this will further motivate my associates to consistently deliver high quality of service. I will share your compliments with my entire team.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stayed last month with a few friends for our college reunion after 7 long years. The location is nice, being bang in the centre of the city with all major attractions nearby. The lobby is nice and gives you a peaceful vibe. Parking is plentiful for a boutique hotel like this, They have a business centre which is a little cramped but has all the necessities available.

I found the rooms to be a little cramped but the view from our 4th floor room was great. Food was excellent. We ordered sandwiches and tandoori chicken in the middle of the night and it came hot and fresh. Bathrooms are big and nice with excellent shower.

Being in Gujarat, the Govt. Approved Liquor shop is just around the corner and the permits are issues once you show them your return tickets and Hotel stay certification.

All in all, a good experience ,however, I felt the price is on a little steeper side.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear SomAmit,

Greetings!!!

We are excited to know that we are part of your college reunion & will request you to contact the Hotel Direct for competitive rates.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

To me, Four Points Sheraton means a five star experience at four star prices. However, their Ahmedabad hotel does not meet the brand promise.

Food in breakfast was average quality. Rooms could have been better. The cosmetics in the bathroom are of poor quality. Even as a SPG member, the hotel did not offer me free wifi in the room.

I won't return to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ranjeet K

Greetings!!!

On the outset let me start by thanking you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely assure you that what you have experienced is far from our usual high standards.

We have dully noted the feedback in terms of food variety, cosmetic amenities in the room and would like to assure you that corrective actions will be in place.

An apology will not improve your experience but we would definitely be obliged if you would consider us for your next stay in Ahmedabad. I assure you, that you will have a great stay with honest uncomplicated comfort.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed in 4PS AMD with family! The good feeling started right from checking into the family suite and continued throughout the stay. A cool place to stay in ! The only challenge which I (and my family) felt was probably the lack of good Non veg food in the hotel cuisine. Guess this has to do more with the city (AMD) than the hotel.

Room Tip: If you are a family, please take the family suite
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear GirishNair

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us.

We will be pleased to work out more varieties of Non Veg cuisine for you on your next visit us.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

My stay in this hotel on two different days were perfect. Nice clean rooms and toilets. As it is located in a busy area, not much to see from the room. Wi-fi is not free. We had breakfast and dinner from the buffet and the spread was simply wonderful.They offer a free pick-up and drop from the airport.
The F&B person in-charge of the dinner and breakfast, Sourabh, was extremely helpful and courteous.
Just one thing--the beds are too soft and I don't think people with a back problem would be comfortable in such type of soft mattresses. It would be better if the keep provisions for some room with orthopedic or firm mattresses.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear peacemusafir

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us.

I will pass on your compliments to Mr. Sourabh Ghosh on the excellent service provided to you during your dining experience with us.

Our signature Four Comforts bed in all rooms has concept of softer mattresses and comfortable sleep, however knowing your preference we shall have a hard board placed on your next visit with us.