“well Maintained Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Navi Mumbai
“well Maintained Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

A one night stay in Regenta is truely comfortable.My checkin process is very smooth.Staff at front desk was very courteous.Conceirge is too happy to assist.Rooms are very clean.well maintained.bed spread and towels are very clean.Room has basic amenities.Room service is very prompt.Service by House keeping is well appreciated.while in room dining is encouraging,dining in Restaurant which is at Lobby level is equally satisfying.Staff are very hospitable.Though Buffet Lunch and Breakfast are at place,they love to serve us.Never hesitated to serve or cater to the food needs of customers.Very impressive.I am very much satisfied with the staff in the restaurant.I recall staying in the same hotel with a different Title ,St Lauren' last year..

Room Tip: I think all are the same .
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GM-Regenta, Front Office Manager at Starottel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. It is our continuous effort to improve our services and we value your comments and suggestions.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to provide the highest standards of service to our customers.

We at Regenta Ahmedabad value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Located on Ashram Road which is close to most things and near the hustle and bustle of the city. The hotel has amazing service especially notable service was by Kamlesh from frontdesk. When my room door wasn't opening due to the battery being dead he called mechanical team multiple times and then himself went and got the person to fix things.
The staff at the 15A Cafe including Sonam, Rakhi and Pranay gave personalised service to us during our stay for 4 nights. The rooftop swimming pool give a good view of the city.
The rooms are clean however need a little renovation, the Gym was good but some of the machines have become old.

Room Tip: Get a river view room!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

One should not judge the book by its cover. So very true for this property. The cab driver pulled up the car near an unpretentious little building, that was hotel Regenta. The exteriors, lobby, reception etc are not very impressive. Then comes the best part. You step inside your room and you are just floored.
The size of the rooms is just huge.some of the rooms are might be bigger than the flats of Mumbai. Very comfortable stay. I simply loved it. I would recommend this hotel to business travellers as well as families too. The price is just right. Absolute value for money. Will return again. It's a promise.

1 Thank BhawaniPathania

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Lovely hotel, spacious, good location, good food.
Everything u ask for, is at Regenta
First time in a hotel i wanted to be in the hotel all the time. What else can anybody ask for in a hotel. Well done Regenta

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is perfect for a day's overnight stay. Nice rooms with excellent breakfast menu makes it a wonderful place for a short visit. Service is good and the staff makes you feel comfortable. Would love to visit again

Room Tip: Corner Rooms are quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GM-Regenta, Front Office Manager at Starottel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay in Regenta Ahmedabad by Royal Orchid Hotels.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Regenta Ahmedabad . It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for highlighting the friendly service you have received from us.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Regenta Ahmedabad by Royal Orchid Hotels.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was bit skeptical about choosing a cheaper hotel in Ahmedabad for my first time stay in the city but still i gave a go ahead to my booking agent. All proved wrong when i entered the hotel room and my goodness it was so beautiful from inside. Ample space to lie down, sleep, bath, twist and curl, it was so so good and believe me the facilities here though are limited but they are enough to satisfy your pleasure needs. Swimming pool at the rooftop was so refreshing and windy, it just cals down your senses.
Food is definitely good however Non-vegetarian wasn't of my likeability. A must try dish is Paneer Tikka which they make it in their own style.
Overall the room facility is of top class with quick room service and a breezy AC which never lets you down.

Room Tip: Even a Deluxe room gives you a feel of King Size room so go ahead and book it.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experiences with the Regenta Ahmedabad by Royal Orchid Hotels, we are very happy to hear about your positive experiences!

We are excited to hear that our staff was very helpful during your stay; we always want to be a positive part of all of our guest’s experiences. Additionally, it is nice to know that you were able to meet the comfort level of the facilities in the room and around the hotel.

Thank you again for taking the time to write about the Regenta Ahmedabad by Royal Orchid Hotels and we look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back when your travels bring you to Ahmedabad.
Delhi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Had a pretty decent experience staying here for a couple of days.. got a spacious room for what I paid, It was kind of them to allow me an early check-in at around 9 in the morning..

Front desk wasnt as experienced for my likings, though they tried hard.. had to call three times for toiletries which arrived after 1 hour from my first request.. bed was not as comfortable as I expected from a five star property.. Wifi wasnt free for my room plan..

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Abhi012
GM-Regenta, Front Office Manager at Starottel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Regenta Ahmedabad!!

Thank you for sharing your experience.

We really appreciate your comments and your feedback is the best gauge by which we can measure our success and make changes where necessary and appropriate.

Kindly accept our apologies for the issues that you have encountered whilst your stay with us and will ensure to take corrective measures.

We look forward in welcoming you back again. Thank you again for your time and response.