The Fern Ahmedabad
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Royal Inn(Ahmedabad)
View Hotel
All reviewsgarden cafeeco friendly hotelsouth indian restaurantsg highwaymr rahulvalue for moneybusiness tripbusiness hotelrooms are spaciousexcellent propertyspecial thanksin room diningexcellent servicequality of foodduty managerhotel is locatedroom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Even if you are in Ahmedabad, Its worth spending a weekend at FERN. It will completely separate you from all your worries and work pressure giving you a peaceful and most comfortable day... The Meals are too good with friendly and caring service. Rooms are just so quiet and calm that you feel completely in a new your own world.

Room Tip: All the rooms facing the Highway and as far as possible top floor rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trivedikrutik
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Very good service by very few staff. Very far away from the central city. I did not get hot water supply in my bathroom for 3 days. The only thing good about the hotel was food and interior design ........ that's all.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask the hotel manager about hot water supply and travel times to and from city centre.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank bhatian
Fernhotels, General Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2013

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the lack of hot water on your last day with us because of the unexpected failure of the water boiler.

Thank you also for your kindness in accepting the hot water in the buckets brought to your room by my team. I am pleased to share that the errant water boiler was rectified within 36 hours and is now functional efficiently.

We appreciate your review as it the best way we can receive constructive and direct feedback as a means to improve our services.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and look forward to your visit again.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Was there for 3 nights , really nice hotel , bf ,excelente , the rooms are new and very nice .the internet should be free , not far from town .
Nothing much at walking distance , but easily u get the trasport rickshaw or taxi , and close to a shooping mall .
Must visit the bazar , or main town , where there is an 590 years old mosque .

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ASamad1965

Reviewed 15 February 2013

One of the best Hotels seen during my staying in India.
Buffet offers carefully selected food of incredible quality.
However I had one problem with my booking since they did not organize my pick-up at the airport. After I called them, shuttle arrived in 5 min.
Personnel very friendly and cooperative.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 February 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Fern for almost four weeks in January 2012. I must say that everyone at the hotel was extremely helpful and no job was too big. Special thanks to Nimit and the team in reception and all the people working in the restaurant.

All the facilities were really good, from the food to the rooms and the location. I was advised the hotel facilities are being expanded with the availability of a rooftop restaurant, swimming pool and gym in the coming months, so this hotel can only get better.

5 out of 5 for service and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business