The Fern Ahmedabad
US$66
US$57
US$49
  • Breakfast included
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$65
US$68
US$61
US$58
Priceline
All reviewsgarden cafeeco friendly hotelsouth indian restaurantsg highwaymr rahulvalue for moneybusiness tripbusiness hotelrooms are spaciousexcellent propertyspecial thanksin room diningexcellent servicequality of foodduty managerhotel is locatedroom service
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I have stayed here two times both on business visits and I have found the rooms to be clean, comfy and well loaded with amenities like coffee maker, toiletries and even an iphone docking station. The staff are very friendly and they helped me get autos and taxis and a lot of information on things to do in the city.The food is very good and so is the service.

It is located around 10-15 mins drive away from malls and commercial complexes and is also close to the ISKON temple.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stayed at Fern, Ahmedabad for two days recently. The experience was wonderful. Customer service was visibly, of prime importance - from check-in to check-out. Everyone, including the front office staff, housekeeping, restaurant / room service staff etc. are well-trained and made my stay extremely comfortable and enjoyable. Rooms are beautiful, so is the location. I am sure to go there, back, soon

Reviewed 5 November 2013

The hotel is so beautiful with execellent service and courtious staff and always ready for provide a service, harshita has helped us a lot while over stay she has takeing care of us .room cleaning and staff of house keeping and travel person rahul was execellent in his service.thanks for wonderful stay.as an ecotel hotel they are the only hotel taking of envoirment and peacefull ness in world.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The hotel is amazing with great rooms and great ambiance. The rooms are superb, service is awesome and food choices are amazing.The staff were amazing and went out of their way to assist you in any way possible to make your experience enjoyable. Thank you The Fern staff for making our stay so special in every way. This hotel truly is a luxurious place to stay in Ahmedabad and enjoy the Fern Hospitality!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Comparative new hotel in Ahmedabad. I think 2 year old. strategically situated on SG highway.
Clean rooms and you will impress with ecotel concept. Breakfast is wonderful and even meals in the restaurant down. Hotel is little outside the city and hence you need to have vehicle for going into city. If you do not have anything with city then this is good option and you should try.
Comparatively less price and worth for facility. Try to take packagge with airport pick up and drop. In general they provide free airport transfers.

Room Tip: Seek for higher floors as you are on highway
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business