“very nice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
New Delhi, India
“very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

i have stayed The Fern during my official meeting in Ahmadabad. and this is my third trip in Ahmadabad, The room are very well maintained and very clean. and good to know about eco button thanks to the Room Lady. i forget her Name but She use to clean my room daily. if you can Add Spa or Pool it will be great...

Room Tip: i was in floor and.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Ghanshyam Singh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Jalandhar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

I have stayed at the fern with my family while business trip. Hotel is excellent in terms of facilities like Good room, electronic control panel,eco button, very comfortable car. Food is also delicious. Buffet spread is also Good.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 21 December 2013

Jaipur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have stayed in the Fern Hotel during my trip to Ahmedabad , it was excellent hotel , right from the Check in , escorting , room orientation , luggage assistance, and Nice food. Lovely room service and good cleaned room and infrastructure.This is one of the best property to recommend in Ahmedabad. Love the concept of An Ecotel which is the best way to prevent our environment.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

Had stayed at this hotel during one of my visits to IIM Ahmedabad.

The rooms are extremely well done and use a lot of high tech equipments. Half of my time was spent in playing with the equipments and they are better than used in 5 stars.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

I was a bit disappointed to know that the hotel didn't have a spa.

Also I didnt like the breakfast buffet. The spread was decent but taste of the food was average. I am sure the hotel would have worked on this by now.

However I will still recommend this place.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank viskyrules
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 13 December 2013

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

When you step into the hotel's modest foyer, you don't realize the quality of the hotel that lies inside - its a smart hotel... the rooms are all automated - the curtains part when you get into the room for the first time, the entire room is controlled from a single button console next to the bed - which makes the entire experience of staying in the room an absolute pleasure. The night duty manager Mr. Monu was very helpful during as well - I had come in a bit earlier than expected from Jaisalmer and that was a welcome gesture. Definitely recommended as a stay option in Ahmedabad

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel 4 couple of weeks... the experience was too good, staffs r really hard working, management of the hotel is 5/5.. felt like home away 4 home. Lukin foreword 4 another experience in near future.... 10/10 4 the hotel.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank NIHALFROST

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Housekeeping was very very good.they made our room very tidy and cleaned.
Meghali housekeeping Supervisor was very attentive and hospitable . She made us assure that room cleaning part will be taken care perfectly..

They sprayed a very nice room freshner in room to make us feel wow .. All the people of housekeeping were very warm welcoming. really very trained staff ... Food was awesome and mouth watering .. reception was also very good..

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business