“Nice & trendy property, but approach & Location....?” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
The Fern Ahmedabad
Ranked #31 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
New Delhi, India
“Nice & trendy property, but approach & Location....?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

So I chose to stay with The Fern during my recent trip to Ahmedabad, ofcourse due to attractive deal. So first thing first, I though it would be just cake walk to reach hotel as it is easily pinned on maps. But to my disappoint, there is a long Sola Bridge/Flyover in front and no service lane from one side. So my drive has to goback all the way, get on the flyover and come back from other end. Anyways thats the end of bad experience, once in the hotel no significant issues. Check in took 5-10 mins, as only 1 guy on reception to entertain 2-3 guest at same time. Then room was nice, spacious, clean, decent bathrooms with biotique toiletries, electrically operated shades, curtains, lights from all remotely from corner of your well cushioned bed. And thanks for the lovely and complimentary cookies, packaged water etc. You need call reception for the Food Menu, i ordered for in room dining and service was pretty promote with nicely done and presented food. And the best part was after the goodnight sleep, a lavish & exotic breakfast spread. So many options, but I was like full just by going through the menu so could eat much, sadly!!

Room Tip: No issues with my room on 7th floor atleast!!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear Mr. Sir,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Ghanshyam Singh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Calangute, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stay this Hotel 6 Time.this is the Best Hotel in Ahmedabad i love this Hotel am coming again on 19/08/2014. to 25/08/2014.The Management and Staff is Good.
Special Thanks For Ms.Ritika from Reservation Department.Keep it UP.

Room Tip: Room No.708
1 Thank Ravi0334
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 9 August 2014

Junagadh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Boarding Lodging at this hotel is very good. Ambience both in room and the hotel overall is great. 'Green Go' option at this hotel is nice. Front end desk staff are very polite and friendly; Morning breakfast has various options and tastewise and quality wise, they are nice.

Room Tip: I did not explore Wi-Fi option, as I had my own. All rooms, directionwise and floor wise seems to be...

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Location is very good . Friendly staff, Nice food and they have nice coffee specially black. Good & quick service was provided by staff named Manoranjan.
Also a front desk executive Ms. Harshita was very much friendly and helpful. Always smiling to all the guest which makes your stay more pleasant & wonderful. Thanks to Harshita for such a lovely service. I'll definitely choose The Fern for all my future stays in Ahmedabad, India.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed with my family good property, good food as booked under some scheme 1+1 hence value for money.

Overall family enjoyed and co operative staff , all inclusions and exclusions very clear during checkin.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ahmedabad.

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to post your review on trip advisor.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern Ahmedabad and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Warm Regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Possibly the best hotel in Ahmedabad right after Marriott.
Given that, it's 50% the price of Marriott and about 80% the experience... The best value for money!!! Great service and food.. Even after hours!! I have called for custom meals made for me at odd hours multiple times and the chef has always been too kind. I simply love Fern!!

Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Abhinavcambridge
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with our colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Good location and ambiance. Food quality was average.
I found not good services in barbecue. My overall experience was Average..
I found staff was not that much aware about city places and mall. when i asked for the car it took too much time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and about the Concierge services we always try to follow standard operating procedure to provide maximum guest comfort , information & satisfaction. we will strengthen and alter the process if it is required.