Riverview Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel AVN(Ahmedabad)
View Hotel
All reviewsrevolving restaurantleaf restaurantnehru bridgefree wifi internettea makerextra bedvalue for moneyroom servicenice hotelveg and non vegrooms are spacioustasty foodstar hotelbuffet breakfasthotel staff isfront office staffthe heart of the city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed for a day at the hotel . Chekhov was smooth . The tariff is good value for money . I was given a room but it smelt heavy of smoking or some pungent smell . I got the room changed. The rooms are clear with a minibar. Clean washroom and linen . The food is good but expensive.

In Ahmedabad there is a trend in business hotels that they give a room to fresh n up in the evening the day you check out . You can do your work and freshen up before catching your train or flight in the evening . I have stayed in west end, le grande and they too provided the same .

At this hotel though they promised, they did not give a room under the pretext that the rooms were already cleaned. This dampened the experience. If your competition is providing a facility and you too promise. Then you need to keep your promise.

Overall goodfexperience

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank lekhak
AlwaysHotelRiverview, General Manager at Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear Guest
We appreciate and thank you for giving us your valuable comments.Our team has noted down the concerns ,we apologies for the discomfort and we assure you to upgrade them for you and also for our other guests.We look forward to welcome you back and make your stay more comfortable.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

we were a group of around 16 people and had booked 7 rooms , this was my first visit to Ahmedabad with our family group and was little worried about the accomodation as i was the one was was leading the group. so after searching i finalized this hotel only one day before landing to Ahmedabad. I had the number of Mr. Basu i enquired about the availability and although it was sunday (18th august) he finalized the whole thing and booked the rooms for us. since we had to reach ahmedabad early around 7 am so i requested him to please give atleast couple of rooms in advance to that children and the elder one can be accomodated because checking timing of this hotel is 11 am. On reaching hotel at around 7:30 am it felt very good as they have provided me four rooms in advance, this was my first impression there was quick checkin and believe me after seeing the rooms it felt so good, the rooms were very clean , spacious, with amenities like we have in five start hotel. the location of hotel is centrally located, just opposite to Patang restuarant , the breakfast spread was fantastic the staff behavior very good and everybody in our group appreciate me for my choice of this hotel. I strongly recommend anybody coming to Ahmedabad to atleast try this hotel once and i bet you will definately come again. For me.. this is one of the best hotel (if not the best) with a great price.

Room Tip: choose the room overlooking the Patang restuarant.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Deepak J

Kinjal Patel _ GM
Dear Guest
Thank you so very much for your lovely comments about our hotel ( Always Hotel Riverview, Ahmedabad) especially the team who made your stay a memorable one. We deeply appreciate it, and we are glad you liked our hotel so much.I am very pleased that your expectation were met and you enjoyed great service with food and location of our hotel. Your satisfaction and well-being are of most importance to us.
We deeply appreciate your taking time off to write such complimentary appreciation of our hotel and our team. we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

A great place, with a GREAT price.

Always is very conveniently located, has terrific service (pick-up, drop, room service and housekeeping, concierge)

I loved the the service and experience the 1st time have gone back all subsequent 3 times that I needed to travel to Ahmedabad between May and October 2012

Enjoyed the buffet breakfast and in-room dining as well.

Keep it up, guys

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Gaurav P

Kinjal Patel _ GM
Dear Gaurav , Greetings and thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the good customer service, good food, staff very courteous and the team making the difference. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts. we look forward to your return visit in near future.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed 04 nights in this hotel and found it to be one of the most comfortable hotels in Gujarat.
Centrally located with good Wifi Services the hotel provides you one of the most comfortable and cleanest rooms at the most economical price.
The menu in Vegetarian is decent . People preferring Non-veg would have to check out for other options .
In a nutshell it is one Value for Money hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rockafellerster

Kinjal Patel - GM
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your kind comments of our hotel (the location, the hotel facilities, free wi-fi, value for money, safe hotel, excellent ambiance and that you like Leaf restaurant). We deeply appreciate your taking time off to write such complimentary appreciation of our hotel and our team.... We would like to inform you that we also have the option of Non Veg food at Leaf Restaurant and to your room, so on your next visit you can experience it! Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

It was my third stay in Always hotel and believe me I always prefer this hotel over other hotels in that category. It should be a 5star category hotel because of the amenities, cleanliness, staff behavior & food quality altogether.
Location of the hotel is what makes it best in Ahmedabad for everyone specially for any corporate person/group. All the modern room amenities are there. Food quality is really awesome with some nice sweet. Gulab jamun was one of the best gulab jamun I ever had. F&B service & Front office behavior give you feel of being the most important guest for them everytime you come across them. Staff is very much caring & concern about your needs & good stay and they are always eager to help you on the go.
They do not have any recreational activity but this should does not give you bad feeling as there are lot of other areas nearby the hotel where you can spend you leisure time.
Overall a wonderful hotel with wonderful services.
I can recommend this hotel to anyone without a second thought.

Room Tip: Choose rooms with city/river view. They don't have any recreational activity.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank frnddj
AlwaysHotelRiverview, General Manager at Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Kinjal Patel - GM
Mr.DHERAJ JAIN--Greetings from Always Hotel Riverview, Ahmedabad. Thank you so very much for your lovely comments about our hotel especially the team who made your stay a memorable one. We deeply appreciate it, and we are glad you liked our hotel so much.I am very pleased that your expectation were met and you enjoyed great service with food and location of our hotel. Your satisfaction and well-being are of most importance to us.. we look forward to welcoming you back soon.