Riverview Hotel
US$45
US$57
US$49
  • Breakfast included
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$86
US$73
US$65
US$56
US$80
US$60
Agoda.com
All reviewsrevolving restaurantleaf restaurantnehru bridgefree wifi internettea makerextra bedvalue for moneyroom servicenice hotelveg and non vegrooms are spacioustasty foodstar hotelbuffet breakfasthotel staff isfront office staffthe heart of the city
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Stayed one night at this hotel - while it is a 3 star budget hotel, the rooms could just as easily be from a 4 star hotel. Very nice and clean, good breakfast spread and conveniently located. The staff were friendly and helpful and their restaurant has good food (although the dinner service was quite slow). All in all, really good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rishabh S
AlwaysHotelRiverview, General Manager at Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Always Hotel Riverview , Ahmedabad!!

We appreciate and thank you for giving us your valuable feedback.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed the facilities in our hotel and trying our level Best to provide a Homely Hospitality to all our valued Guests with smiling Faces and active hospitality we hope it will make all guests stay memorable.We pride ourselves on superior customer service and I am glad to see that my team members went above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them and their supervisors." Your satisfaction and well-being are of most importance to us.

We look forward to welcome you & your friends back at our hotel to make your stay even more comfortable and more enjoyable .

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Dear all,
I stayed in this hotel on a business trip in Dec 2013 for almost for a week.New property.Clean rooms with good quality upholstery.Excellent buffet breakfast.It was complimentary in my package....Service is prompt.Of course the staff do increase their promptness if you tip them.And I guess nobody minds tipping 10-20 bucks per trip if you are treated like a king.
Did my booking from trip advisor,the window took me to travelguru and I got a steal offer.Rs.1586/- for a room(single occupancy) which cost 3500/-.Okay; even if one directly walks in the hotel they offers for 2800/- at max... but getting it for so less was thanks to trip advisor .The first hand reviews/photos by people on this website helped me a lot.....I too was reading just like you....then...made a mental note and did the booking.
The food was excellent.24 hrs room service was impressive.Free pick and drop from airport was complimentary in my package which saved me another 800-900 bucks.More than that it left me free or worrying in a new city for the first time.... where the taxi wala will take me ....will he just go around the city to increase the mulla on his meter....just relax and enjoy the taxi ride with the hotel vehicle.[they even paid the airport parking charges of approx 60/-rs both times]
I know lots of hotels do it ,but I guess 3 star hotels rarely offer so much complimentary.
Maybe travel guru and trip advisor were responsible for so many freebies added into the package.
Anyways I am happy.They took good care of me.Service was excellent.Professional staff.Would like to thank the manager and front office staff Mr.Dinesh.... who was promt in explaining everything including hidden charges,complimentary offers etc etc..and convinced me to make the booking online with his smart conversation...once again thanks for a wonderful stay.
Will definitely come back again if visiting ahmedabad ........because its centrally located from all the tourist destinations too.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back side(river view) are quiet.Dont miss the buffet breakfast-its sumptous.Airport pick up and drop are complimentary if you confirm it at the time of booking.Free wifi has excellent speed. You can watch a movie without a break.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MilitarySurgeon
AlwaysHotelRiverview, General Manager at Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Always Hotel Riverview , Ahmedabad !!!

We appreciate and thank you for giving us your valuable feedback.
we are very pleased that you enjoyed the facilities in our hotel and trying our level Best to provide a Homely Hospitality to valued Guest, smiling Faces, active hospitality will make all guests stay memorable.We pride ourselves on superior customer service and I am glad to see that these team members went above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them and their supervisors." Your satisfaction and well-being are of most importance to us.

We look forward to welcome you back and make your stay comfortable and more enjoyable .

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed there for 2 days. Hotel service was really good. I had a very comfortable stay there. Staff was really helpful. The breakfast buffet there, was amazing and so good. Rooms were nicely furnished and maintained. I had a very comfortable stay there.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SumitRathore
AlwaysHotelRiverview, General Manager at Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Excellent breakfast and first class staff: friendly and effective. From the cleaning staff member who managed to track me down because he had found a hat I had lost to the early morning reception person trying to check us out quickly to the evening person kindly printing train tickets. All very good, plus one excellent; Sunil who is quick to understand a need and solves it effectively, quickly and cheerfully.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Oldboots123

We appreciate and thank you for giving us your valuable feedback.
we are very pleased that you enjoyed the facilities in our hotel and trying our level Best to provide a Homely Hospitality to valued Guest, smiling Faces, active hospitality will make all guests stay memorable.We will congratulate to Mr. Sunil on providing excellent service.We pride ourselves on superior customer service and I am glad to see that these team members went above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them and their supervisors." Your satisfaction and well-being are of most importance to us.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

we stayed in the hotel in the 3 rd week of December 2013 for 4 nights, it was a good experience , good hospitality from the staff, good food, good location at central place, adjacent to the Nehru bridge as such good environment, and place for a morning walk, away from pollution and traffic in early morning hours.Rooms good and nicely furnished.good variety in complimentary breakfast and good taste, same with the main course-lunch and dinner.over all good experience

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ashok kumar d
AlwaysHotelRiverview, General Manager at Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

We appreciate and thank you for giving us your valuable feedback.
we are very pleased that you enjoyed the facilities in our hotel and surrounding area. trying our level Best provide a Homely Hospitality to valued Guest, smiling Faces, active hospitality will make all guests stay memorable.We pride ourselves on superior customer service and strive to make your stay more comfortable. I'll be sure to share your feedback with team ." Your satisfaction and well-being are of most importance to us.