“Lime and Lemony lemon tree”

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #2 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Vadodara, India
“Lime and Lemony lemon tree”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The room with river view was excellent. beautiful and very clean swimming pool .
local market is very near to hotel. i purchased a lot from there. i am regular traveler to ahmedabad and stay in this hotel and enjoy the good food. hotel house keeping is excellent.

it is also at very competitive tariff. very near to railway station and bus stop.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank vimal_v_shah
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 13 November 2013

“The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that our strategic location (nearest to the railway station and local market being in close vicinity) helped you enjoy your stay with convenience. I am also proud of our housekeeping team who managed to exceed your expectations while delivering their services during your recent stay with us. And I am sure your kind words of appreciation will help all of us to get motivated and always exceeding our guest’s expectations. We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Room was very good and claening was excelent font desk staff is very good and very prommpt service, sepcially lovenesh is very good and alwasy with smiling face. definatley service will attract me in future to stay jhere

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jayesh_2003

“The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It was indeed pleasure to know that, you enjoyed the services offered here. I thank you for recognizing efforts of Housekeeping and Front Desk team. I am very sure that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate Lovenesh and the entire team to always strive to provide authentic hospitality.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

..room was very good and cleaning was excellent. Font desk staff is very good and very prompt service specilly lovanesh is very good and always with smiling face. Also good environment...really I like everything in this hotel .. Also car parking was excellent

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mehul S

Vadodara, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

when i enter in to hotel didn't thought that i will get so royal service. all staff were very courteous and ready always to serve but specially i want to mention Uday name from Hk he was always smiling. it was so refreshing to stay with lemon tree. i will surely come again.

1 Thank sudhirpatel2013
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 12 November 2013

“The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It was indeed pleasure to know that, we could exceed your expectations with courteous service. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate my colleague Uday and the entire team to always strive to provide authentic hospitality.

Nadiad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Got awesome service from all staff, amazing food and well supported staff beautiful view of river front. i would like to rate 9 out of 10. very friendly customer service had a pleasant stay for a month.

1 Thank vijay11187
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that we could achieve consistency in delivering authentic hospitality throughout your stay. It was indeed pleasure to know that, we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality. We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Hi Everyone!!! Just to share my views to all of you. It was my business trip and I'm really satisfied with the courteous service of the hotel staff. Particularly the housekeeping and engineering staff namely Mr. Khilanand, Mr. Sushil and Mr. Bijendra for their best services that they provided to me with the feeling of satisfaction over and above expected by me. It was my first time but I think now I'll stay here in every visit which gives me a pleasure and services of a home away from home. I'd like to tell you to visit once you are in Ahmedabad for business or family trip. I'd thank the staff and management for being so courteous and always ready to help the guest. Keep it up............

Room Tip: All the rooms are fine particularly those facing towards Sabarmati River.
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could achieve consistency in delivering authentic hospitality throughout your stay. It was indeed pleasure to know that, we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues Khilanand, Sushil & Bijendra and am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality. We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits. Once again I thank you for your patronage towards our hotel and assure you of best services in your future visits too.

Ahmedabad
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Hello
Myself divyen soni from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
I m happy to share my pleasant stay experience at lemon tree premiere, Kanpur, ahmedabad.
It's really worth to spend your time n money here due to is pleasant ambience, extraordinary infrastructure, friendly customer service, tasty food and altogether centrally located in ahmedabad.
Thx to lemon tree team for such a wonderful treatment to me.
Friends, don't wait, just rush and book your stay.
Thx.
Divyen soni

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with our friendly customer service. Once again I thank you for your patronage towards our hotel and assure you of best services in your future visits too. We are truly grateful to you for recommending our hotel to others too.