“Gr8 Front office team Esp. mention Abnish kumar”

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #2 of 157 Hotels in Ahmedabad
New Delhi, India
“Gr8 Front office team Esp. mention Abnish kumar”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

One perfect Hotel....dinning room, food, wait staff, just excellent. Such a memorable experience and outstanding memories of a perfect vacation. There is not one thing to mention here that would be negative. Looking forward to returning to most ideal spot and breathtaking views.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service. I thank you for recognizing efforts of our restaurant, Front office team and my colleague Abnish; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
ahmednagar
Reviewed 27 November 2013

5 star services and memorable stay

This is one of the best options available to stay in Ahmedabad. Had stayed in October while on a business trip.  The hotel has old world charm but at the same time has the unique quirkiness in the atmosphere. One can be sure of the affordable luxury the moment you get in. Bhaskar from Front desk always went out of the way to ensure our stay was comfortable so did the servers at restaurant Rakesh is worth mentioning. The rooms are cozy but very well appointed and comfortable; I was privileged one to get a room with Sabarmati river view. Housekeeping was impeccably attentive.

This would be my permanent stay option whenever my travels bring me to this city. Keep up the good job guys!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank sharmaanand
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we could live to your expectations. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues Bhaskar, Rakesh and housekeeping team; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality. We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits. Thank you once again for your patronage and such a lovely feedback.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 18 November 2013

my one of the friend recommend me to stay with lemon tree. i liked the property very much and specially the roof top restaurant which they made. the view is so beautiful that you don't feel like to finish your break fast. i love to sit on roof top. staff working in Housekeeping and restaurant is excellent.rooms are beautiful, neat and clean.

Room Tip: best place to stay
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Vimal P
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast at our rooftop restaurant. I thank you for recognizing efforts of our housekeeping and restaurant team and am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

Thane, India
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Had selected to stay in Lemon Tree as during my earlier visit to Aurangabad, had stayed at Lemon Tree and liked the property. Had to say that i was not disappointed with the experience staying at the Hotel. The Hotel has good amenities though did not use any of them as i was running short of time. The Break fast is sumptuous and the staff is also very helpful. Dinner was also good. The only one complaint i have is the hotel states that WIFI is free but when you stay there then they state that it is for one hour only and to top it you need to use the one hour WIFI at one go, you cannot break into different sessions. Was only disappointed with that one otherwise a nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sureshiyer2
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

WiFi services: we have noted your observation regarding WiFi services in our hotel. Our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and we do levy a minimal mark-up on their charges to recover our administrative costs. But while doing so we have ensured to typically make this facility available to all our guests by offering free Internet 24X7 in our business center, and providing 60 minutes complimentary WiFi in our rooms per day. The reason we do not provide it complimentary 24x7 to all is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only actual users (currently ~60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services. However, we are currently running a special launch offer on our website i.e. complimentary 24x7 WiFi for guests who book directly through our website lemontreehotels.com. Maybe this is the communication you read in our lobby area during your stay with us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Reviewed 4 November 2013

i came to the hotel on my business trip . the hotel was excellent on service part . the room was offer to me facing to river. it was very refreshing . and specially thanks to khilanand for keeping my room clean and organize .

1 Thank aarush241010
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits. I am extremely happy to learn that, Khilanand did a commendable job in meeting your expectations rather exceeding them, he will be certainly recognized and appreciated in a separate forum. And I am sure your kind words of appreciation will help all of us to get motivated and always exceeding our guest’s expectations.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 October 2013

i had excellent stay in this hotel. i was offered for sabarmati river facing rooms. rooms were big enough to stay. the breakfast buffet were having very variety and the chef standing on dosa counter makes delicious dosa. boy who cleaned my room was very friendly. i really loved this hotel because of staff. i want to thanks them for making my stay great......

Room Tip: take room which is river facing
1 Thank ashfaq2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium", Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits. I am extremely happy to learn that our chefs and room attendant managed to exceed your expectations during your stay; I shall definitely convey your regards to them. And I am sure your kind words of appreciation will help all of us to get motivated and always exceeding our guest’s expectations. Once again I thank you for your comments about the breakfast buffet.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Reviewed 27 October 2013

rooms are to good and service are amazing.
i m stay here for last 25 days but there is no change in any service, amazing service
and cleaning staff is so good

and then food of here is so amazing, and service of that is much better.
and specially thanks to

Mr. Vasudev
Mr. Purav
Mr. Shyam and all staff member to give an amazing experience.

i am defiantly sure service will attract us in future to come here

1 Thank sagar108
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could achieve consistency in delivering authentic hospitality throughout your stay. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues Vasudev, Shyam and Purav. And I am sure your kind words of appreciation will help all of us to get motivated and always exceeding our guest’s expectations. Once again I thank you for your feedback about all our services.