“Excellent Hospitality”

Ranked #2 of 157 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Ajmer, India
“Excellent Hospitality”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stayed in this Hotel for 2 nights on 11th and 12th December along with one more couple. The management of Hotel was generous enough to provide us transfers from Railway Station. Although, I didn't got much time to use Hotel Amenities, but will like to share my views.

Good Points:
1. Not too far from Railway Station becomes an advantage if you are travelling by train.
2. Awesome breakfast. They get it prepared as early as 7 AM ! And you have wide choice.
3. Comfortable sleep
4. You can have a photograph at reception, restaurant, elevator and many other places due to its state of the art infra
5. The staff is very courteous and soft spoken
6. The bathrooms have bathtub, hair dryer along with body wash, lotions, shampoo to make your bathing experience, ultimate.

Bad Points:
1. The rooms were smaller than my expectations. Although my friend's room was upgraded to Suite as he was wrongly given a single room and they probably didn't have another double room.
2. We were assuming an awesome river view as we were said during bookings. But very disappointed as the river was almost dry. (Not their fault)
3. The hotel helped us to book an Innova for sightseeing but that guy was a cheat. Not only he behaved in an unpleasant manner when we were not able to locate a known one's place, but he also lie and looted few hundreds more.
4. Swimming pool is not well situated.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good. Ask for rooms with bathtub.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad. We are happy to know you enjoyed a good night’s sleep and had a refreshing stay with us.

We have taken your feedback about the cab facility that was arranged for you very seriously. Since the vendor we outsourced your car from is not our regular vendor, we have decided to refrain from using his services in the future. We are sorry this incident took place and assure you that a guest’s comfort and safety is most important for us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed along with my family in this hotel. It is ok for a business traveller for a short stay, but is not a luxury hotel. I would always stay at Ahmedabad in courtyard Marriott and my family also likes that place for a lazy weekend. This time we thought of trying another place. But this is not a kind of hotel where you would spend the entire day enjoying inside the hotel. The swimming pool, gym and spa section is all closed. The surroundings are not so great. Otherwise for a purely business traveller, the rooms are good, food is good, service staff was very efficient, breakfast buffett was good with an equally good and attentive staff. They also provided me a free room upgrade.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank harpreetsinghdr
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Well maintained Indoor Pool.
Excellent Gym
Complementary Steam/Sauna facilties.
Rooftop dinner on the river sideview which tranqulises you.
Not so authentic Gujju food.
Typical mix of all types of food prepared in India and nothing has originalty nor authentic.
Dinner/Breakfast variety - amazing.
If they had spa facilities - it could have added sugar to the sweet

Note: veiws & experience expressed is purely personal and my organisation is no way connected.

Room Tip: Decently maintained though vintage can be inferred
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 4 December 2013

One perfect Hotel....dinning room, food, wait staff, just excellent. Such a memorable experience and outstanding memories of a perfect vacation. There is not one thing to mention here that would be negative. Looking forward to returning to most ideal spot and breathtaking views.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service. I thank you for recognizing efforts of our restaurant, Front office team and my colleague Abnish; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

ahmednagar
Reviewed 27 November 2013

5 star services and memorable stay

This is one of the best options available to stay in Ahmedabad. Had stayed in October while on a business trip.  The hotel has old world charm but at the same time has the unique quirkiness in the atmosphere. One can be sure of the affordable luxury the moment you get in. Bhaskar from Front desk always went out of the way to ensure our stay was comfortable so did the servers at restaurant Rakesh is worth mentioning. The rooms are cozy but very well appointed and comfortable; I was privileged one to get a room with Sabarmati river view. Housekeeping was impeccably attentive.

This would be my permanent stay option whenever my travels bring me to this city. Keep up the good job guys!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank sharmaanand
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we could live to your expectations. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues Bhaskar, Rakesh and housekeeping team; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality. We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits. Thank you once again for your patronage and such a lovely feedback.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 18 November 2013

my one of the friend recommend me to stay with lemon tree. i liked the property very much and specially the roof top restaurant which they made. the view is so beautiful that you don't feel like to finish your break fast. i love to sit on roof top. staff working in Housekeeping and restaurant is excellent.rooms are beautiful, neat and clean.

Room Tip: best place to stay
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Vimal P
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast at our rooftop restaurant. I thank you for recognizing efforts of our housekeeping and restaurant team and am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

Thane, India
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Had selected to stay in Lemon Tree as during my earlier visit to Aurangabad, had stayed at Lemon Tree and liked the property. Had to say that i was not disappointed with the experience staying at the Hotel. The Hotel has good amenities though did not use any of them as i was running short of time. The Break fast is sumptuous and the staff is also very helpful. Dinner was also good. The only one complaint i have is the hotel states that WIFI is free but when you stay there then they state that it is for one hour only and to top it you need to use the one hour WIFI at one go, you cannot break into different sessions. Was only disappointed with that one otherwise a nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sureshiyer2
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

WiFi services: we have noted your observation regarding WiFi services in our hotel. Our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and we do levy a minimal mark-up on their charges to recover our administrative costs. But while doing so we have ensured to typically make this facility available to all our guests by offering free Internet 24X7 in our business center, and providing 60 minutes complimentary WiFi in our rooms per day. The reason we do not provide it complimentary 24x7 to all is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only actual users (currently ~60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services. However, we are currently running a special launch offer on our website i.e. complimentary 24x7 WiFi for guests who book directly through our website lemontreehotels.com. Maybe this is the communication you read in our lobby area during your stay with us.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.