“best hotel mainly staff and sevice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #3 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Akola, India
“best hotel mainly staff and sevice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

i had stayed there two nights,
the hotel is best and staff is quiet good not good its best staff,
the service given is best, specially the person named ABNISH , i specially thanks him such beautiful experience with the hotel.
if any one want to book hotel in ahmedabad , don't think just booked it

Room Tip: whole hotel is best
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It was indeed pleasure to know that, you enjoyed the services offered here. I thank you for recognizing efforts of our team and specially mentioned Abnish . I am very sure that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivates the entire team to always strive to provide authentic hospitality.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com> and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Sheffield, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

My colleague and I have just returned from a 3 week trip in Ahmedabad, staying at the Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium Hotel. We had an excellent stay and would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone visiting the city. It is in a great location on the Sabarmati river just in the Old City, Khanpur.

The whole hotel team made us feel very welcome, right from arrival and before. Abhijeet Dhumal helped me iron out some minor booking issues while I was still in the UK and was there to meet us when we arrived. Throughout the stay, he and the management staff were always on hand in case we had any queries.

We had breakfast everyday and ate lunch/ dinner in the cafe citrus numerous times. The food was very good and the service also very good too.

We didn't use the pool or spa facilities so we cannot comment on these, but the business centre was very good, with full printing facilities (colour) which we used a lot.

Housekeeping was absolutely superb. I cannot overstate how much comfortable they made our stay. I was very impressed when a couple of my items of clothing were repaired without any prompting from me. It's this attention to detail that I found to be particularly noteworthy about this stay.

It is not that common for people to stay for over three weeks in the same hotel (well, not for me) and the whole hotel team came out on the last night to say goodbye, with a cake (thank you Rana!), bottle of non-alcoholic bubbly (this is Gujarat remember - a dry state), gift and complimentary dinner. Things like this made our stay memorable.

My little boy is already enjoying playing with the gift of the replica Gandhi handloom - a perfect reminder of my Ahmedabad stay!

All in all, an excellent hotel and I really would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Ahmedabad. And don't forget to go on the Old City heritage walks - morning AND evening for a taste of the Old City.

Room Tip: We had a riverfront view which we can recommend.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nicola_Dempsey
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service and could make your very long stay in the hotel a memorable one by small gestures. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleague Abhijeet, Chef Rana and housekeeping team for their eyes for detail; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality. And trust you had a successful visit to Ahmedabad, wish you all the best for your forthcoming book as well.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Pune
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Last week visited the hotel. I liked the food and yes the f & b staff was really friendly and i still remember one name Mr. Sanjay Kaushik.
He really made me to try some good dishes of Ahmedabad since it was my 2nd visit to the city.
Over all experience was good and i enjoyed my evening.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service and you had a memorable stay with us. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my team members specially mentioned Sanjay Kaushik, i will convey your apperciation to him. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Fresh oasis located in a more calm street away from busy Ahmmedabad but also few step away from old city.Choose room with river view to have à good nigth sleep away from noise.No need to fond restaurant because buffet very good with nice staff.All employees very help full and very good management.Nothing to complain.rating 9/10.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service and you both had a memorable stay with us. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my team members; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India
Faridabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed in Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad hotel with my family and stay was very amusing. Food quality and service was awesome. Also I would mention staff was helpful and very co-operative. In overall this was memorable stay. I will definitely recommend this do my friends

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service and food quality. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my team members; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

Ajmer, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

On my Marriage Anniversary, I promised my wife a memorable trip. Thanks to Hotel Lemon Premier in Ahmedabad to help me. I stayed there for 2 nights on Dec 11 and Dec 12, 2013 and what an experience it was ! Easily the most luxurious stay I ever had. The breakfast was delicious with lots of stuffs to chose from. When I checked in, I was pleasantly surprised to have my room upgraded to suite. The staff was very helpful and they even attended to my kid's demand who is 3 year old. I would especially like to thank Mr. Abhijeet who is a very pleasing person to say the least. My suite had the river sabarmati in its background so I took to opportunity to take along lots of memories in the form of photographs. One can have many points to take along their share of memories as well as the Hotel has a state of the art infra. To top it all, my family really enjoyed the jacuzzi. Will definitely visit again

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good. Ask for one with jacuzzi.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service and could make your special day a memorable one by small gestures. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleague Abhijeet; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

Entrance was very good lobby surrounding is very Sufficient Place to seat Rooms were excellent as well as Housekeeping. Staff member Mr.Abhijeet D,Vasudev M,Shyam,Harish and Ratanben were very helpful person.Hotel is also taking initiative in social acitivities like giving employment to physically challenged people

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues Abhijeet, Vasudev,Shyam, Harish and Ratanben; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.