“"Excellent Choice"”

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #2 of 169 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I went there for my first night. I booked a executive suite there on the top floor & i must say it was a magnificent experience. Room was just fantastic with the view of beautiful sabarmati from top. It was clean, smelled good & it was literally quite big. Breakfast was good. Service & co-operation from the staff was excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shahparth88
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Mr. Shah,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I would like to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel to others. The entire team joins me in wishing you both a very happy married life!

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed in this Hotel 2 nights ago and the stay was good. Wouldn't call it excellent though since I was expecting more.

The check in was smooth which was very good because at 11 pm in the night one just wants to crash in the bed. Was upgraded to a better room and therefore happy about that. I found the staff and the overall management not that great in this Hotel and there was definitely some room for improvement.

For example after 15-20 mins of reaching our rooms we were well into our sleep after a 10 hour train journey and the phone rings to inform us that the WiFi plan which I will have to choose is the standard one. We never asked for it and therefore there was no need to call up at that time and that too twice. Basic training issue I guess.

Breakfast in the restaurant was good although was lacking in taste. The chef came and enquired about our choices which was good but I think some bit of planning and experimentation is needed there. Food for thought I guess.

Overall a decent stay. Book the hotel but don't expect too much and you will not be surprised.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mukul-IND
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest

Greetings from lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad

May I apologise for not meeting some of your expectations during your recent stay with us. We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes. Specifically:

•Front Desk services: We apologize for inconvenience caused to you by a call at an odd hour. We have noted your comments and have re-briefed the team to be more organized and systematic.

•Food Quality: We are sorry you found the buffet to be bland and not to your liking. You can always request our chef to customize the recipe to suit your needs. We have also taken up the issue with our F&B team to ensure our menus and buffet offering are constantly upgraded and refreshed.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at ajit.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was a great retreat from the hype of the city. Very professional and helpful staff, where a service charge negates the need to tip. Rooms are excellent and have helpful extras such as international adaptors. The river view rooms, restaurant and rooftop terrace all face west, so there are great sunsets to be watched. Package deals (massage, car to airport etc) are excellent value for money. Highly recommended both this hotel and the chain in general.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Ms. Charman,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier : The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that, you found this hotel excellent and value for money; and that we could exceed your expectations with our services. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues for being helpful and professional. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality. We shall ensure we would try and reserve a river facing room only as per your preference in your future stay with us. Thank you once again for recommending us and our company to others.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The hotel is good & value for money. You can get some river view if your room faces the riverside which is still work in progress & may take a long time to be completed. Once the riverside work is completed, it may become a great view & property to stay in. The morning breakfast spread is good & the service is very efficient. The rooms are good with decent beds. The only drawback is the approach roads which are a bit messy & you may find it difficult at times to navigate. If you have an option or your work is in central part of Ahmedabad you can opt for another hotel from the same brand.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Ramachandran,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you all had a comfortable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that, you found this hotel good and value for money. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my team members in F&B Service for their efficient service. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The view of the river is depressing, as it is a filthy stream full of human detritus. Moreover, a road is being put through between the hotel and the river and a few really poor people are living there in thrown together shacks.

The hotel is OK but there is nothing special about it. Room service was efficient but the food pretty ordinary... and always cold when it arrived.

The room was comfortable but quite cramped and the pillows were solid rubber and it was hard to get a good night's sleep.

I wish the concept of 'eggs over easy' wasn't so hard for people to grasp... no, not an omelette, nor a sunny side up (half raw) egg and please do not deliberately break the egg.

I also hated the over attentiveness of the staff at breakfast... I really do not want someone to bring my toast etc... but then I am a grumpy old man!

I used the computer room where I free WiFi turned out to be the half hour that would have been free in my room. It really is stupid charging people through the nose for WiFi these days instead of upping the room price and giving it free... bad marketing.

I was also rather saddened by how much had been spent on the foyer and its furnishings, and how much space devoted to it instead of better equipping bigger rooms.

One of our party was taken ill and the staff did organise a doctor (a good one too) very quickly.

Not exceptional by any means but not exceptionally pricey either.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad.

We have taken a serious note of your observations especially regarding the quality and delivery of food and apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay. Your feedback will only help us improve. We have re-briefed and re trained our food production team to handle this better.

Re your observations about the room size and pillow preference we would like to inform you that we offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers, who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. We are also sorry to know you did not have a restful sleep with us. We offer an adequate pillow menu and would be happy to provide you the pillow of your choice when you visit us next.

For the benefit of our guests, Internet services in our business center are provided free 24X7 and in rooms guests can avail 60 minutes free WiFi per day throughout their stay with us. Currently, we are offering also Free WiFi 24X7 to all guests who book to stay with us through our website lemontreehotels.com at any of the 25 hotels that we have in 15 cities across India.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed at the Lemon Tree in February and what a delightful stay we had, The staff were absolutely great and nothing was ever too much trouble.

The housekeeping was great, Chirag made sure we were comfortable and we always came back to a lovely decorated room with beautiful swan towels and dry clothes that we had washed. it is the small details they really matter and memorable.

The Citrus cafe was great, we had breakfast their every morning and even dinner their a few evenings, the staff were great and well managed by Depunker who always had a smile on he's face. The Chef Rama was excellent, he would always make the effort to come and say hello and get feedback on the food how it can be improved and what ideas we had as to expanding the menu. The selection of food was great all day and so was the standard.

The Reception staff were very welcoming and accommodating, we had many parcels delivered to the hotel and each time we would receive a phone call following up and making sure we received exactly what we asked for.

The overall experience was outstanding; i would defiantly be visiting again and recommend the hotel to all of my friends and family who visit.

They did inform me that they are currently re-decorating the rooms as they are slightly dated in comparison to the rest of the hotel, however the overall experience makes up for that as we had everything we needed and staff went above and beyond to cater to our requests.

Thanks to all of the team.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you all had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service and you had a memorable stay with us. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my team members especially Chirag for those small efforts to ensure you have comfortable stay in your rooms, Chef Rana for his kindness and eagerness to get feedback about the food and checking on you, Dipankar for being welcoming & of the front desk team to ensure that if you have received what you had asked for. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great stay here while on business some moons ago. If anyone is staying in the city, this hotel is nicely situated just at the start of the old city and across from the new city. The location does make for some great site seeing and the staff both in hotel and spa are always more than willing to look after you.

Room Tip: non smoking room