“Good hotel for the budget minded”

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #2 of 157 Hotels in Ahmedabad
New Delhi, India
“Good hotel for the budget minded”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier for two nights on a business trip. The rooms were nice and clean and the bathroom was pretty great. The room I was allocated had a tub and a great view of the river. I enjoyed my stay here and found the location to be pretty great to get around the city.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank AdityaPandya
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Mr. Pandya,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We have noted your preference of river facing room and would surely try to allocate the similar view room in your next stay as well.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Pune, India
Reviewed 31 March 2014

When i went there to check out the hotel and price,the staff was so friendly and prompt to serve me that all my worry went a way, with a baby of 9 months i was little worry in begin how will i make food for my baby and her comfort level, i was staying in another hotel where i requested them to drop me of to lemon tree for which they refused, all worry started and then i called up lemon tree people and they send me the car for pick up in 2 mins. guys i was impressed by the service right then and was also confident that i made a right choice for my family to stay at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmadabad. my baby's food was been cooked in the kitchen and served, when ever me and my wife came down for food the entire staff used to come and play with my baby where then we got time to have food together. i don't have much words too say but if you are with your family or with your child they make you feel like you are a king, i can never forget the wonderful experience i had here totally at home. the entire team of the hotel make you feel special.will visit soon again. they also put baby bed and cartoons curtain and toys for my baby what could i ask for more. too good.

Room Tip: executive suite
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ganeriwala
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Mr. Ghaneriwala,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier "The Atrium", Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you and your family had a memorable stay.

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I am highly thankful to you for your kind words of appreciation for the team especially Housekeeping team who went extra mile to ensure you all have a memorable stay with us and rest for being courteous and hospitable throughout. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel to others.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I went there for my first night. I booked a executive suite there on the top floor & i must say it was a magnificent experience. Room was just fantastic with the view of beautiful sabarmati from top. It was clean, smelled good & it was literally quite big. Breakfast was good. Service & co-operation from the staff was excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank shahparth88
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Mr. Shah,

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I would like to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel to others. The entire team joins me in wishing you both a very happy married life!

India
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed in this Hotel 2 nights ago and the stay was good. Wouldn't call it excellent though since I was expecting more.

The check in was smooth which was very good because at 11 pm in the night one just wants to crash in the bed. Was upgraded to a better room and therefore happy about that. I found the staff and the overall management not that great in this Hotel and there was definitely some room for improvement.

For example after 15-20 mins of reaching our rooms we were well into our sleep after a 10 hour train journey and the phone rings to inform us that the WiFi plan which I will have to choose is the standard one. We never asked for it and therefore there was no need to call up at that time and that too twice. Basic training issue I guess.

Breakfast in the restaurant was good although was lacking in taste. The chef came and enquired about our choices which was good but I think some bit of planning and experimentation is needed there. Food for thought I guess.

Overall a decent stay. Book the hotel but don't expect too much and you will not be surprised.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mukul-IND
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Guest

Greetings from lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad

May I apologise for not meeting some of your expectations during your recent stay with us. We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes. Specifically:

•Front Desk services: We apologize for inconvenience caused to you by a call at an odd hour. We have noted your comments and have re-briefed the team to be more organized and systematic.

•Food Quality: We are sorry you found the buffet to be bland and not to your liking. You can always request our chef to customize the recipe to suit your needs. We have also taken up the issue with our F&B team to ensure our menus and buffet offering are constantly upgraded and refreshed.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at ajit.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Blue Mountains
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was a great retreat from the hype of the city. Very professional and helpful staff, where a service charge negates the need to tip. Rooms are excellent and have helpful extras such as international adaptors. The river view rooms, restaurant and rooftop terrace all face west, so there are great sunsets to be watched. Package deals (massage, car to airport etc) are excellent value for money. Highly recommended both this hotel and the chain in general.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Ms. Charman,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier : The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that, you found this hotel excellent and value for money; and that we could exceed your expectations with our services. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues for being helpful and professional. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality. We shall ensure we would try and reserve a river facing room only as per your preference in your future stay with us. Thank you once again for recommending us and our company to others.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The hotel is good & value for money. You can get some river view if your room faces the riverside which is still work in progress & may take a long time to be completed. Once the riverside work is completed, it may become a great view & property to stay in. The morning breakfast spread is good & the service is very efficient. The rooms are good with decent beds. The only drawback is the approach roads which are a bit messy & you may find it difficult at times to navigate. If you have an option or your work is in central part of Ahmedabad you can opt for another hotel from the same brand.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Ramachandran,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you all had a comfortable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that, you found this hotel good and value for money. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my team members in F&B Service for their efficient service. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

Margate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The view of the river is depressing, as it is a filthy stream full of human detritus. Moreover, a road is being put through between the hotel and the river and a few really poor people are living there in thrown together shacks.

The hotel is OK but there is nothing special about it. Room service was efficient but the food pretty ordinary... and always cold when it arrived.

The room was comfortable but quite cramped and the pillows were solid rubber and it was hard to get a good night's sleep.

I wish the concept of 'eggs over easy' wasn't so hard for people to grasp... no, not an omelette, nor a sunny side up (half raw) egg and please do not deliberately break the egg.

I also hated the over attentiveness of the staff at breakfast... I really do not want someone to bring my toast etc... but then I am a grumpy old man!

I used the computer room where I free WiFi turned out to be the half hour that would have been free in my room. It really is stupid charging people through the nose for WiFi these days instead of upping the room price and giving it free... bad marketing.

I was also rather saddened by how much had been spent on the foyer and its furnishings, and how much space devoted to it instead of better equipping bigger rooms.

One of our party was taken ill and the staff did organise a doctor (a good one too) very quickly.

Not exceptional by any means but not exceptionally pricey either.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad.

We have taken a serious note of your observations especially regarding the quality and delivery of food and apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay. Your feedback will only help us improve. We have re-briefed and re trained our food production team to handle this better.

Re your observations about the room size and pillow preference we would like to inform you that we offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers, who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. We are also sorry to know you did not have a restful sleep with us. We offer an adequate pillow menu and would be happy to provide you the pillow of your choice when you visit us next.

For the benefit of our guests, Internet services in our business center are provided free 24X7 and in rooms guests can avail 60 minutes free WiFi per day throughout their stay with us. Currently, we are offering also Free WiFi 24X7 to all guests who book to stay with us through our website lemontreehotels.com at any of the 25 hotels that we have in 15 cities across India.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.