“Not a lemon tree premier property”

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #1 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed here for just a day. Have Been to many of the premier locations and can vouch for their great standards. This is however my first time here and turns out to be a old property taken over by lemon tree from the erstwhile Marriott. Very clean and no major complaints however definitely not deserving a premier tag and tariff till they can renovate it. Breakfast though nice and v basic( full marks to the staff and chef who offered great care and service) ,it no way compares to the other premier lemon tree breakfast spreads. Should definitely be a lower tariff till it can match up to a premier status. Otherwise a good location ,central and clean. Missed the lemon grass aroma here definitely.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mukesh0608
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad. It’s a delight to know that Lemon Tree is your favorite hotel chain and that you visit us often. I am also happy to know you found our hotel fresh and clean, our hotel location conducive and our staff warm and friendly. I however, apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We continuously refurbish and freshen up our hotels across India, depending on the wear and tear at each hotel, and have already initiated the renovation work of the hotel rooms and other facilities here and assure you of a better experience on your future visits.

Your observations about the breakfast spread are also well taken. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests. We thank you for sharing it with us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Very peaceful and soothing environment in the hotel as well as in the room. Well maintained room and spacious too with all amenities.
Ideal location once the Sabarmati river front project also becomes functional.. It will have a great view..
Food at Citrus Café very good both breakfast as well as buffet dinner with great hospitality by the staff as well as by the Chef..
One should be careful while walking in the Citrus Café as well as in the hotel lobby where there are slopes.. may slip if not careful

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tarak1309
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Dr. Shah,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your kind words of appreciation on the location of the hotel, food and entire hospitality by all the staff and chefs are being graciously accepted. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier for two nights on a business trip. The rooms were nice and clean and the bathroom was pretty great. The room I was allocated had a tub and a great view of the river. I enjoyed my stay here and found the location to be pretty great to get around the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AdityaPandya
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Mr. Pandya,

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We have noted your preference of river facing room and would surely try to allocate the similar view room in your next stay as well.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

When i went there to check out the hotel and price,the staff was so friendly and prompt to serve me that all my worry went a way, with a baby of 9 months i was little worry in begin how will i make food for my baby and her comfort level, i was staying in another hotel where i requested them to drop me of to lemon tree for which they refused, all worry started and then i called up lemon tree people and they send me the car for pick up in 2 mins. guys i was impressed by the service right then and was also confident that i made a right choice for my family to stay at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmadabad. my baby's food was been cooked in the kitchen and served, when ever me and my wife came down for food the entire staff used to come and play with my baby where then we got time to have food together. i don't have much words too say but if you are with your family or with your child they make you feel like you are a king, i can never forget the wonderful experience i had here totally at home. the entire team of the hotel make you feel special.will visit soon again. they also put baby bed and cartoons curtain and toys for my baby what could i ask for more. too good.

Room Tip: executive suite
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ganeriwala
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Mr. Ghaneriwala,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier "The Atrium", Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you and your family had a memorable stay.

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I am highly thankful to you for your kind words of appreciation for the team especially Housekeeping team who went extra mile to ensure you all have a memorable stay with us and rest for being courteous and hospitable throughout. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel to others.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I went there for my first night. I booked a executive suite there on the top floor & i must say it was a magnificent experience. Room was just fantastic with the view of beautiful sabarmati from top. It was clean, smelled good & it was literally quite big. Breakfast was good. Service & co-operation from the staff was excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shahparth88
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Mr. Shah,

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I would like to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel to others. The entire team joins me in wishing you both a very happy married life!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed in this Hotel 2 nights ago and the stay was good. Wouldn't call it excellent though since I was expecting more.

The check in was smooth which was very good because at 11 pm in the night one just wants to crash in the bed. Was upgraded to a better room and therefore happy about that. I found the staff and the overall management not that great in this Hotel and there was definitely some room for improvement.

For example after 15-20 mins of reaching our rooms we were well into our sleep after a 10 hour train journey and the phone rings to inform us that the WiFi plan which I will have to choose is the standard one. We never asked for it and therefore there was no need to call up at that time and that too twice. Basic training issue I guess.

Breakfast in the restaurant was good although was lacking in taste. The chef came and enquired about our choices which was good but I think some bit of planning and experimentation is needed there. Food for thought I guess.

Overall a decent stay. Book the hotel but don't expect too much and you will not be surprised.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mukul-IND
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest

Greetings from lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad

May I apologise for not meeting some of your expectations during your recent stay with us. We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes. Specifically:

•Front Desk services: We apologize for inconvenience caused to you by a call at an odd hour. We have noted your comments and have re-briefed the team to be more organized and systematic.

•Food Quality: We are sorry you found the buffet to be bland and not to your liking. You can always request our chef to customize the recipe to suit your needs. We have also taken up the issue with our F&B team to ensure our menus and buffet offering are constantly upgraded and refreshed.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at ajit.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was a great retreat from the hype of the city. Very professional and helpful staff, where a service charge negates the need to tip. Rooms are excellent and have helpful extras such as international adaptors. The river view rooms, restaurant and rooftop terrace all face west, so there are great sunsets to be watched. Package deals (massage, car to airport etc) are excellent value for money. Highly recommended both this hotel and the chain in general.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Ms. Charman,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier : The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that, you found this hotel excellent and value for money; and that we could exceed your expectations with our services. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues for being helpful and professional. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality. We shall ensure we would try and reserve a river facing room only as per your preference in your future stay with us. Thank you once again for recommending us and our company to others.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.