“Nice hospitality”

Ranked #2 of 157 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Rajkot, India
“Nice hospitality”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I frequently visited ahmedabad for my business,first time i stayed in lemontree premier. It was nice exeperience. Beautiful hotel hotel with wonderful hospitality. Rooms, food and everything was fantastic, specially sraff, at front desk moin was very helpful with great hispitality.and restaurant sraff was also very courteous, they treat as a family member....Premier exeperience with lemontree premier....!!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank bashirking
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your kind words of appreciation on the location of the room, food and entire hospitality by all the staff are being graciously accepted. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The stay at the Lemon Tree Premier in Ahmedabad was excellent for my guests and myself, who stayed there last week. Very good river side view and excellent food with delicacies standing out. The two persons at the reception viz. Ms. Heena and Bhaskar were very courteous and friendly in organising all the work for touring the city and guiding us in the visit to Ahmedabad. Very pleasant personality and enjoyable services offered.

Room Tip: Call up Lemon Tree and ask for help from Heena and Bhaskar who would guide you as per your needs.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Pulak67
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on your recent stay experience at Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. It is inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services especially the room with river view and the dining experience at Citrus Café . Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. Your kind words of appreciation for Heena & Bhaskar are being graciously accepted and I would love to convey these comments to them on your behalf. We have also noted your preference of river facing room and would certainly try to allocate similar view room in your future stay as well.

I would like to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel to others.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments; with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

indore
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at lemontree premier in february...we got married and book a suit for our honeymoon....it was a amazing exeperince....very nice decoration in room...warm services for entire stay....we also recommended to our friends this hotel....all the employees are very helpful and courteous.....

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ratirachu
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you both had a comfortable stay.

Your kind words of appreciation on all employees being warm, courteous and Housekeeping team for decorating the suite to make your stay a memorable one are being graciously accepted. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback. Entire team of Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad joins me in wishing you both a very happy married life.

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed here last month while returning from Udaipur for a night. This is a very beautiful hotel. Staff was very caring and always helpful. What I loved most was the indoor swimming pool, it has a typical Roman look; very nicely maintained. Kishore and Ratanben were very polite. The room with riverview was amazing overlooking enchanting view of the Sabarmati. Spacious rooms with good amenities, Breakfast buffet has loads of options to choose from. There was a conference going on and big group of people dining in the restaurant still I was well attended to by Neeraj with efficiency. This seems to be a very good option in the city at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Ask for a river facing room, you can go for add on package they offer
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Praveen110
Dear Mr. Prajapati,

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your kind words of appreciation on the location, swimming pool, breakfast buffet spread and entire hospitality by all the staff especially Ratanben, Kishore and Neeraj are being graciously accepted. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We have noted your preference for river view room would certainly try to allocate similar view room in your stays as well.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed here for just a day. Have Been to many of the premier locations and can vouch for their great standards. This is however my first time here and turns out to be a old property taken over by lemon tree from the erstwhile Marriott. Very clean and no major complaints however definitely not deserving a premier tag and tariff till they can renovate it. Breakfast though nice and v basic( full marks to the staff and chef who offered great care and service) ,it no way compares to the other premier lemon tree breakfast spreads. Should definitely be a lower tariff till it can match up to a premier status. Otherwise a good location ,central and clean. Missed the lemon grass aroma here definitely.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mukesh0608
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad. It’s a delight to know that Lemon Tree is your favorite hotel chain and that you visit us often. I am also happy to know you found our hotel fresh and clean, our hotel location conducive and our staff warm and friendly. I however, apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We continuously refurbish and freshen up our hotels across India, depending on the wear and tear at each hotel, and have already initiated the renovation work of the hotel rooms and other facilities here and assure you of a better experience on your future visits.

Your observations about the breakfast spread are also well taken. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests. We thank you for sharing it with us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Very peaceful and soothing environment in the hotel as well as in the room. Well maintained room and spacious too with all amenities.
Ideal location once the Sabarmati river front project also becomes functional.. It will have a great view..
Food at Citrus Café very good both breakfast as well as buffet dinner with great hospitality by the staff as well as by the Chef..
One should be careful while walking in the Citrus Café as well as in the hotel lobby where there are slopes.. may slip if not careful

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tarak1309
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Dr. Shah,

Your kind words of appreciation on the location of the hotel, food and entire hospitality by all the staff and chefs are being graciously accepted. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier for two nights on a business trip. The rooms were nice and clean and the bathroom was pretty great. The room I was allocated had a tub and a great view of the river. I enjoyed my stay here and found the location to be pretty great to get around the city.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank AdityaPandya
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Mr. Pandya,

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We have noted your preference of river facing room and would surely try to allocate the similar view room in your next stay as well.