“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #2 of 157 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very good hotel.Staff is supporting. Food is good. We were for training for almost one and half month but there is no changes in services. Rooms are clean and neat. Gym, spa and swimming facility also good. Overall very good hotel to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Mr. Avinash,

Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them. It is great to read that, you loved the room, spa, gym and food as well.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback shared on Trip advisor portal.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The staff at the reception were excellent and the welcome was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. However, the F&B staff and the cooking needs improvement. When the room occupancy is double, please ensure the amenities provided are for two people.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Mr. Subramanian,

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on your recent stay experience at Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. We are happy to know you had a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us and appreciated our facilities and personalized services.

Your kind words of appreciation for Front Desk staff are being graciously accepted and I would love to convey these comments to them on your behalf.

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Lemon Tree Premier we strive to provide a superior service experience for all our guests. Rest assured we have shared your comments with our Food & Beverage Service Manager, Executive Chef and Housekeeping Manager and we will certainly strengthen our focus on training in the specific areas that your feedback has highlighted. Please allow me to add that the incident experienced by you is not reflective of our normal guest service standards and request you to give us opportunity to showcase that to you on your next visit to Ahmedabad.

Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance to us. I trust this experience will not alter your perception of our service standards and that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again soon to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Pune
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My stay in this hotel was excellent. The fragrance of lemon all over keeps refreshing you, ambiance is fantastic. Most important the people at your service leaves a pleasant mark on your minds. Overall it is an enjoying experience

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you and your guests had a memorable stay.

Your kind words of appreciation on all employees being warm, courteous and the ambiance of the hotel are being graciously accepted.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Hi, I stayed in this hotel for almost 20 days for some office trip. This is a very nice, comfortable hotel in the city. i personally liked two things in this hotel. i. Cooks (Spc . Rana) & waiters- The cooks made sure that I feel like I am at home. They used to come & ask about the food. Also, they used to make something which i like over and above buffet. Thank you Rana & team. ii) I liked the gym coach. I am sorry that i forget his name however he was excellent. I love to workout spcl stretches every morning because of him. Thank you. Overall, i really enjoyed my long stay out here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Mr. Shrikant,

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on your recent stay experience at Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. It is inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services especially the our fitness center and the dining experience.Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. Your kind words of appreciation for Chef Rana and the waiting staff at the Citrus Cafe are being graciously accepted and I would love to convey these comments to them on your behalf. We have also noted your appreciation for our fitness center instructor Kishore and we will convey the same on your behalf.

I would like to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments; with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Last week I have stayed in this hotel. Room was very good.
Service provided by the hotel was very good.. Rooms are neat & Clean. Citrus Cafe restaurant food was very good. Specially on front office Ms. Heena`s job was exellent from check
in till check out.she helped me for airticket, medicine, car higer, movie ticket & given adresses
for cotten bandhani dresses & sarees...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your kind words of appreciation on the food & beverage and the service provided by our front office employee Heena is being graciously accepted. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

Vadodara, India
Reviewed 22 April 2014

last week I stayed three night in Lemon Tree premier rooms are clean, fairly spacious, bathrooms are modern, separate shower area. The food is nice and they maintain high standards, and found the taste of the food excellent. their services is v. good. Rooms are nice. Hotel check in is 24 hrs that is very fine. Front ofice staff are good and they give us good advice what is available outside. Ovearall said that good place nice food and good ambiance and I would stay here again if I had a choice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a candid feedback on your recent experience at the Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments and we are delighted to read your gracious compliments on the hotel and the warm and friendly service of our staff. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them.

At Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium Ahmedabad, your comfort and well-being are essential to us and it has always been our endeavor to ensure that guests enjoy the rare sensation of feeling at home while experiencing the luxury of being elsewhere.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I chandrakant Prag stayed at lemontree premier Ahmedabad for 3 weeks for my medical treatment. It was a wonderful exeperience with great hospitality. Everyone always so helpful, right from hotel manager Ajit,Abhijeet,Sonali,chef Rana and my best friend Moin. My stay in ahmedabad would not have been complete have I not stayed at lemontree premier. Whether you are on business or vacation all the facilities is catered for which makes your stay pleasent at lemontree premier. So my next visit to ahmedabad will be always lemontree premier.
Thank you team lemontree premier,Ahmedabad.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank chanprag
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Mr. Prag,

Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We were indeed honored to have you with us, as your timely, valuable feedback about services during your stay with us has also helped all of us a lot.