“Great service beautiful hotel”

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #2 of 163 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights when visited this city for shopping. It was excellent experience. I really liked the thing that they have hired people who are deaf and can't speak also. The hotel is in old city and is in nearly located to old places. We could also go for heritage walk as Sumita at reception guided us well. Food in buffet for breakfast was tasty and lot of dishes. Everyone in restaurant also were very polite n always smiling. Room was beautiful too. When you enter hotel you can smell lemon fragrance all around. Lemony lemony experience

• Stayed: April 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Ms. Rao,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad.

Your compliments about the staff in particular for their hospitality and politeness, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for my colleague Sumita and other associates in restaurant will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. It is great to read that you also enjoyed the taste & variety in our breakfast buffet spread and liked the room too.

I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I frequently travel to ahmedabad and have stayed at quite a few hotels but this hotel really stands apart.the major reason is the staff who are extremely helpful and go out of their way to hepl.room are nice and spacious with neatly done decor. They have all the amenities for the traveller like me who needs a sound sleep with comfortable room.

• Stayed: February 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Mr. Gautam,

Thank you for taking the time to post a candid feedback on your recent experience at the Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments and we are delighted to read your gracious compliments on the hotel and the warm and friendly service of our staff which made the difference in your stay. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them. It is also great to read that, you liked the room and it’s decor.

At Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium Ahmedabad, your comfort and well-being are essential to us and it has always been our endeavor to ensure that guests enjoy the rare sensation of feeling at home while experiencing the luxury of being elsewhere.

We look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Stayed here just for a night as had to attend a training session in Ahmedabad. Lovely hotel and most impotantly service was very prompt better than any other 5 star hotel. Breakfast has good number of options. Hotel offered me complimentary cab service for airport as the one I had booked for airport didn't turn up on time, I was afraid of missing the flight. The guy at Reception promptly offered me drop free of charge. This was hospitality to be remembered I will always stay here in my future trips.

Room Tip: Don't know exactly but premier room which I stayed in was great
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us and for choosing Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad as your accommodation choice.

We are pleased to read that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your appreciative words have been passed on to the team for their promptness and hospitality and I am sure it will motivate us all to keep up the good work. It is great to read that you also enjoyed the variety in our breakfast buffet spread. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them

It was a pleasure being at your service and thank you once again for your recommendation to others. We look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance on your next visit to Ahmedabad and assure you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had excellent stay in this hotel. the rooms having river and garden view was adding gem to my stay. staff was very courteous and welcoming. specially vikram who was cleaning my room was could not able to speak and hear but without asking he used to understand my needs. i appreciate for the thought of giving opportunity to them.

Room Tip: rooms with river view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Mr. Patel,

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on your recent stay experience at Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. It is inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services especially the room with river view and the dining experience at Citrus Café . Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. Your kind words of appreciation for Vikram are being graciously accepted and I would love to convey these comments to him on your behalf. Under our corporate social responsibilities we at Lemon Tree Hotels have been hiring PWDs (100% speech and hearing impaired people - mostly from BPL communities) since 2007. Currently, over 6-8% of group employees are from this segment of the population. The group plans to increase this number to 10% of total employees by end 2013-14. We are confident that our well trained differently enabled team members like Vikram will delight you with their enthusiasm and alertness during your next visit also to any of our hotels. We are really thankful to you for recognizing and appreciating our efforts of giving opportunity to PWD’s and supporting this cause.

We have also noted your preference of river facing room and would certainly try to allocate similar view room in your future stay as well.

I would like to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel to others.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments; with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I was to visit Ahmedabad. While surfing came across this hotel hence booked through their website n was surprised to say loads of offers. I was very impressed on arrival to know that I was upgraded to a Premier room this had view of the river. Very nicely appointed n practical rooms. Service is the main reason that one should stay here for. The fitness center although is not very big but have all the equipment one can think of. Swimming pool is indoor n beautiful. Breakfast has good variety. I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 days stay here. For IPL they have also got special menus interestingly printed on small cricket bats. VFM is what I can say!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments and we are delighted to read your gracious compliments on the hotel and the warm and friendly service of our staff. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them. It is great to read that, you loved the room, gym, swimming pool and food as well. We also thank you for your appreciation of our creativity regarding menus on the cricket bat.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. We have also made a note of your room preference and would certainly try to allocate similar view room in your next stay as well.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very good hotel.Staff is supporting. Food is good. We were for training for almost one and half month but there is no changes in services. Rooms are clean and neat. Gym, spa and swimming facility also good. Overall very good hotel to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Mr. Avinash,

Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them. It is great to read that, you loved the room, spa, gym and food as well.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback shared on Trip advisor portal.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The staff at the reception were excellent and the welcome was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. However, the F&B staff and the cooking needs improvement. When the room occupancy is double, please ensure the amenities provided are for two people.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Mr. Subramanian,

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on your recent stay experience at Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. We are happy to know you had a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us and appreciated our facilities and personalized services.

Your kind words of appreciation for Front Desk staff are being graciously accepted and I would love to convey these comments to them on your behalf.

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Lemon Tree Premier we strive to provide a superior service experience for all our guests. Rest assured we have shared your comments with our Food & Beverage Service Manager, Executive Chef and Housekeeping Manager and we will certainly strengthen our focus on training in the specific areas that your feedback has highlighted. Please allow me to add that the incident experienced by you is not reflective of our normal guest service standards and request you to give us opportunity to showcase that to you on your next visit to Ahmedabad.

Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance to us. I trust this experience will not alter your perception of our service standards and that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again soon to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.