“Unique concept, Great stay!”

Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad
Ranked #41 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A hotel that is built specifically to suit the needs of the corporate traveller. A limited service hotel so they save on expensive overheads like spa etc. They offer inroom dining from the nearby resturaunts rather than have a fancy resturaunt of their own. An efficient laundry system and a business center. Reasonably priced with great rooms, nice beds, soft pillows etc.. All in all a great stay and would love to return sometime soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressamd, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We are glad you had an excellent time at our hotel. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will motivate our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests with product and service.

Thank you so much for your kind comments and that you liked our the hotel in regards to its value and efficiency, we are pleased that your stay has exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to your next visit and ensure every time you visit us you will have a better experience.

Warm Regards,
Anup Pandhare
Express Assistant Manager- Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had very good stay at this hotel. It was very convenient and close to airport. The staffs were very friendly an accommodating and gave friendly service. It was a safe place with 24 hr security around the clock and comfortable room. The breakfast was good and all for a good price. They are very helpful with any information you need. I didn't have a converter and I was able to borrow one til morning and they had the driver also take me to a shop to buy one before dropping me off at the airport. I would recommend this hotel for other visitors.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HIEX-AHMEDABAD, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Travelspurs,

Kind Regards,
Rohan Choudhury
Express Manager- Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was travelling on business with 3 other members and everyone had very good experience with the hotel. The staff are all very friendly and patient. They never failed to attend to our request. The rooms are pretty spacious. Overall, no complains and good job.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressamd, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and that you liked our the hotel, spacious rooms & the team members, we are pleased that your stay has exceeded your expectations.

However I am happy that our team were responsive and you loved our staff who took utmost care of you. We look forward to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Ashram Road and looking forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,

Denzil D'Souza

Express Manager - Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Ashram Road.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great executive service are in hotel. And good hospitalities . Greater rooms . Food was excellent.
Good behavior of staff anolng with security staff also. Great location . Good parking facility.
Improve some rooms for meeting . That helps to get more company to be held meeting.

• Stayed: May 2014
HolidayInnExpressamd, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We are glad you had an excellent time at our hotel. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will motivate our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Express Manager - Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Ashram Road

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had a really good time at the Holiday inn express Ahmedabad. From Check in to the comfort of the room , everything was upto the mark. Being a regular traveller i would definitely consider this hotel for my next visit to Ahmedabad.

Room Tip: Comfortable Airy and spacious Rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments in regards to the check - in experience and comfortable rooms. We are pleased that your stay has exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back to Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, Ashram Road and stay smart with us for your next visit.

Express Manager, Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Ashram Road

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was traveling solo. Your front desk is quite helpful n attentive to my needs, they definatily go out of their way to help you.It has been a good experince. I had also the chance to see the hotel, I can say the about the cleanniness which needs a little attention.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HolidayInnExpressamd, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings and thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the friendly and attentive staff. We are glad you had a good experience during your stay with us.

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your concerns via Tripadvisor. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. I would like to thank you for providing your feedback I have taken note and wish to thank you for your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

We look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,
Denzil D'Souza
Express Manager - Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Ashram Road.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stayed here for 1 night before flying out early to Mumbai. It's not far from the airport and was a welcome respite after pretty average accommodation for my week staying at a Sports Club in Ahmedabad that had been booked by business contacts. Small rooms but well appointed and very comfortable. Lovely shower and bathroom . Nice buffet breakfast and great service from all staff I encountered. Overall a good stay and was needed !!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressamd, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We are glad you had an excellent time and a great overall experience at our hotel. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will motivate our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Express Manager - Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Ashram Road