“Must try PavBhaji fondue ”
Review of Turquoise Villa

Turquoise Villa
Ranked #163 of 3,572 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Ahmedabad, India
“Must try PavBhaji fondue ”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I really liked pavbhaji fondue of this place which is a totally new dish for Bhaji lovers :) in fact I met Darshan jariwala (national award winner actor) when I visited this place which shows which kind of class attracts to have dinner over here . the design & set up of this place is also attractive and impressive .cheers

1 Thank RJ_ADITI

Ahmedabad, India
“What should I have this time?”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Our second outing to this place was by chance, and thankfully it was a good chance.
This time around, we tried the soup of the day (Minestrone). We were really starving and decided to get head on into ordering all courses at once. somehow we were craving for comfort food (read cheese!). For starters we ordered Nachos Montana. The main course was Penne Alfredo Pasta and Big Cheesy Chicken Burger. The pasta was creamy, but could have done with a little more flavor. It was 'cheesy' enough to be comforting, so no complaints there! The big cheesy chicken is reaaaallly big. Doesnt fit into the mouth at all and drips all over. A true, greasy burger with loads of mayo and veggie slices with a big fat chicken patty. Although we couldnt finish it, it was worth the try, no doubt.

• Visited June 2013
Ahmedabad, India
“Not for Jain Food Lovers”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I have visited this place in last sunday in May. There was not any waiting peroid coz may be IPL final on that day.We ordered only coolers coz we read the menu and there was non-veg food also was there so we avoid to make order for food.The service was fast. They have varities in Drinks as well. Although, I recommend it for change (only for drinks)

• Visited May 2013
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I have visited this place twice in last six months. The best ones for Sundays I guess. Both the time, I did not face any waiting period. First time I was a bit amazed thinking whether it is a right choice or not as it was not full of people even on Sunday. We ordered Soup, Pizzas, Sandwich and Paneer Parathas. The service was pretty fast. Each item was yummy and tasty. We all loved the food both the time. They have varities in Drinks as well. Must visit for egg lovers as they perhaps the best of egg varities. Diff to find some jain options. However, I still recommend it for the best time. Different interiors with slow music going around you!!

Visited March 2013
Ahmedabad
“In love with this place”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Well I had heard good reviews about this place but didn't get a chance to visit this place, up until last week. This is one place when you are in Ahmedabad, you shouldn't miss out on.

The place even though is on the buzzing C.G. Road, it is was quiet. Usually, most of the cafe's in Ahmedabad are pretty noisy but for a refreshing change this one was pretty quiet. Add to that turquoise interiors and host of other things just made it a perfect ambience for us to enjoy a quick afternoon bite.

The menu is pretty limited in terms of international cuisine, which is quite understandable given that international cuisines are not very popular in the city. I ordered Pasta Alfredo and it was probably one of the best pasta's that I have ever had.

The place is a bit expensive for a city like Ahmedabad, but for people from Metro's or from outside country shouldn't find it so. Plus the kind of food they serve and experience of the place it's worth every penny that you spend.

• Visited April 2013