“Good Hotel in a nice locality”

Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad
Ranked #8 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good Hotel in a nice locality”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It is located in a nice area with parks and good roads and malls.The buffet breakfast is awesome. The hotel however, does not serve Buffet lunch which is a bit weird. The rooms are comfortable and service is good. Of course you will not get any great views of the river or city. The best part was a complimentary foot massage at the Thai Spa in the hotel.

Room Tip: Any room is fine. You may see a mall or a residential building.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Harish,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you were happy with your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad.

On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travel brings you back to the area.

Alex Koshy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 2 December 2013

It was a business trip. so my stay was for just 2 days only. Fod was delicious. very thankful to cheff, who gave me a complimentary desert with the required food.. Room Services are good.. Only one cons is there, that rooms are too small.. Else everything is good... I really liked the place... This is in the middle of city.... Most of malls are just walking distance away from this hotel... Breakfast is too good... I thoroughly enjoyed each and everything here in Radisson... Guys thanks for the services provided by you...

Avin

Room Tip: Rooms are cleaned.. Food is too good..
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Padliya,

We, at the Radisson Blu hotel Ahmedabad, are delighted to see your kind comments on Trip Advisor as well.

Thank you once again for your feedback. The Food & Beverage team is very happy to receive the special mention you gave in your feedback. Comments such as yours play a major role in motivating the team and encouraging them to deliver better.

On behalf of the entire team at Radisson Blu, we await your next visit to the hotel.

New Delhi
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My business takes me to Ahmadabad quiet often. While i normally stay somewhere else, this time i decided to stay at the Radisson Blu.
This is a new hotel. And it shows in everything. The team is young and fresh and is eager to help. The front desk is efficient. Check in formalities were quick and i was escorted to the room. THe rooms are nice and beautiful and modern with clean lines. The lighting could improve a bit. Bathrooms are well appointed and spacious.

I had dinner at their signature restaurant " The Great Kabab Factory". Brilliant and great concept.
The breakfast spread at the coffee shop was excellent. Most importantly, Great service and fantastic coffee.

Overall i had a very pleasant stay

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu hotel Ahmedabad this time during your visit to the city.

On behalf of the entire team at the hotel, I would like to thank you for the feedback you shared about your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad. I have passed on your compliments to the team & they were very happy to hear the same.

Once again I would like to thank you for your business & look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I spent lots of hotels but in this package
This was suparb,food quality,amezing staff specily for coffee shop member, one thing is that pls get a nice sevice directory for the guest and traind to the housekeeping boys specily for public area
But there are no doubt in his work
I saw the some of member work in all tym i dont understand how much working hour
But my stay was supard
All the best
Keep it up

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Saurabh,

Thank you for taking out time to provide your much valued feedback. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our product & services at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we would be glad to welcome you again the next time you visit this city.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The all new, superiorly build hotel in prime location of ahmedabad near CG Road, With the reasonable price this is the best option for any business trip or long stay. The service is outstanding. Staff is well cultured and well mannered. You will love your evening at this place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a feedback. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 November 2013

A super hotel - Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
The location is central, not far from the river. It is a short taxi ride from most places, and about 30 minutes from the airport.
Worth a visit!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

London UK
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I spent ages selecting the right hotel for my family and I. This was going to be the first time we stayed in a hotel in India and so were a little anxious about having somewhere comfortable (as we usually stay with family / friends). I was travelling with a disabled passenger who is unwell and so it was essential that our living arrangements during our trip were reliable and safe.

I selected this particular hotel because of the reviews I had read about it and the location. This was an excellent choice. I stayed in business suite (3 of us) and had a spare bed put in for my stay which was for one week). This was on the 4th floor and facing away from the main road. I had read this in previous reviews so requested this in advance when booking the hotel. It mean the room was lovely and quite and I was not affected by any noise at all. The location on the GC road was excellent in terms of getting to other parts of the city quickly. The airport transfers were included in my package and they were excellent. I had a lot of luggage so they sent two cars, and they were on time and very comfortable.

The check in process was welcoming and speedy. My bags were taken up to the room for me swiftly. Staff were well trained and polite. The hotel has an international feel which is great when coming from the UK.

The room itself was really well designed and allowed three of us to have enough space to relax. The shower was amazing with very hot water and great shower pressure. The room service was excellent and the room was always cleaned to a high standard.

The only thing that was a little annoying was that the whole room was controlled by an Ipad. This was quite a novelty to begin with but then became a little taxing. There were manual buttons too but during night one and two we encountered a few issues with the electrics in connection with the Ipad. Other than that I have nothing negative to say about this hotel.

The buffet breakfast was lovely with a wide selection. The Timpani restaurant had an excellent buffet dinner with different items each day- the food tasted excellent and met a wide range of pallets.

The staff went out of their way to ensure needs were met- they even stored my own cheese and butter for me in their fridge and brought it up to me when I requested it! The staff really do make this hotel what it is- they are well trained, polite and were genuinely attentive.

If I went back to Ahmedabad I would most certainly stay here again and also request the same room! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. It is clean, modern and comfortable with well trained and friendly staff. What more could you ask for?!

Thank you to the entire team for an excellent experience.

Rawal Family

Room Tip: I took advice from reviews and requested a 'quiet' room not facing the main road and that wo...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family