Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad
Pinnacle Hotel(Ahmedabad)
Hotel Summit(Ahmedabad)
Treebo Paradise(Ahmedabad)
View Hotel
All reviewskebab factoryfoot massagelaw gardenvalue for moneystar hotelbreakfast spreadbusiness hotelhotel is centrally locatedcourteous staffthe heart of the citybusiness tripexcellent hotelindian foodexcellent servicecoffee shopcomfortable stayroom was spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I travel on Business and leisure to many placers but staying at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad has been cozy, comfortable, enjoyable and delightful every time. The staff dedication is excellent and they Take Care of their Guest in bes Way. Specially the Reservation Manager Mr. Rajnikat and Fitness Instructer Kirti. Over all a Delighted Experience always. I would recommend it to all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Mr. Chandola,

Thank you for patronizing Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad on your frequent visits to the city.

On behalf of the entire team at the hotel, I would like to thank you for the feedback you shared about your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad. I have passed on your compliments to the team including your special mention to our Sales manager- Rajnikant Patel & Fitness Instructor- Kirtivadan.

Once again I would like to thank you for your business & look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have travelled on Business and leisure all across the country but my stay as a business traveller at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad has every time been comfortable, enjoyable and peaceful. They have excellent staff and the service is good.

I like their Buffet set up and their in-house dining is good.

Over all - I would personally recommend it to any traveller be it on business or Leisure to check in with them.

Room Tip: Take the rooms facing the Main roads.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Rohit,

Thank you for taking out time to provide your much valued feedback. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our product & services at the hotel.

We are happy that you enjoyed the services we had to offer you on your stay at the hotel. Comments such as yours play a major role in motivating the team and encouraging them to deliver better. It has been a pleasure to have you stay with us.

On behalf of the entire Radisson team we thank you for your business and we look forward to a continued association.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

this was my first trip to Ahmadabad & the service offered at this hotel was great. good rooms, clean ambiance, cooperative staff, cleanest toilets i have ever seen in India. best-est stay i ever had till now in India.

Room Tip: room are wide enough to fit in 3 people well.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Konan89
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire Radisson team we thank you for your business and will ensure that your stay is as comfortable on the next visit as well!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

My first trip to Ahmedabad & first stay at a Radisson. Yes they were 'True Blue' in the satisfaction guaranteed assurance. Nice location, with offices, shops, malls very nearby. Excellent rooms, very comfortable.Well laid out bathroom/toilet. Food was good, service up to the mark. Very friendly staff all around. The best place to stay if you are in Ahmedabad.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of my team at the Radisson Blu, I would like to thank you for mentioning the details of your stay which made you comfortable & happy at the hotel.

Once again I would like to thank you for your business & we will ensure that your stay is as comfortable on the next visit as well.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I had an eveing seminar at this very hotel and thought staying there made sense. I had an early morning flight to catch the following day at 5.45 AM.

Two aspects impressed me:

1) The bathroom was divided into three distinct segments- WC behind a closed wooden door, shower in a glass cabin ( quite common) and the wash basin. While most star hotels have separate shower stalls/bathtub and wash basin areas, the WC always forms part fo the wash basin section. This was thoughtfully different.

2) As I came down, bleary-eyed at 4.30 AM to check-out, I had a pleasant surprise. Right next to the reception was a table with the placard " Grab and Run". The table was loaded with jugs of fruit juices, coffee,tea and dry snacks. This makes sure that a guest leaving early in the morning does not move out on an empty stomach. Very thoughtful indeed!

2  Thank R B
Radisson Blu A, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014