“Awesome experience”
Review of Hyatt Ahmedabad

Hyatt Ahmedabad
Ranked #6 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The name says it all. This hotel does not need any recommendation as it is one of the finest hotel to stay. It lives up to its 5 star billing. The room I was given was on the executive floor although the room that was originally allotted was not cleaned up even at 3 in the afternoon. However, I was impressed by the staff who accompanied me to the room. She was a new joinee right out of a management college and was very courteous and apologetic for the inconvenience. That I guess, made me keep my cool .
The room was very comfortable and clean. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. Highly recommended for a stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank gpa72
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, Manager Marketing Communication at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Greetings!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you found the hotel impressive and the team to be courteous.

On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I thank you for your feedback and it is a great privilege to serve you by our caring and compassionate associates.

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Ahmedabad

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I was expecting more value for money especially in a city like Ahmedabad. Limited choice in Restaurants, small room sizes (even for a suite!) and no free wifi, puts this low on my list of hotels in Ahmedabad if I come back.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Greetings!

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you have received.

We assure that the whole details of your comments will be looked at with great sense of urgency and appropriate measures shall be taken to improve the services.

My name is Ayesha Mishra and my contact number is 8238022549.

I sincerely look forward to welcome you again at our hotel and with deep humility, We shall look after you and your family.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

It is situated in alpha 0ne mall. And near to vastrapur lake. As a location is nice place. The food in buffet is also good. And staff at restaurant very polite and active.
The lobby is very small and dull. It look like deserted. Coffee shop is also small for the brand hyatt.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Ahmedabad is a very different city, busy, bad roads and lots of local activity. The hotel is nestled amongst all of this, but right next to the best shopping centre. The food is good and the service is very good. The security is tight. The rooms are spacious and clean. All round nice views some better than others. Managment will go out of their way to make your stay more enjoyable. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Greetings!

On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, it is a great privilege to serve you by our caring and compassionate associates.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was staying at a Hyatt after a very long time and wasn't sure what to expect. But my entire experience both surprised and delighted me. I stayed here for a day on a work trip. After checking in, headed out for a meeting and was pleased to come back to cookies and chocolates in two jars in my room. Over dinner the service was attentive and good, I ordered a dessert (tiramisu) which I didn't enjoy. They offered me a baked yoghurt or coffee or tea alternative and comped the bill. The breakfast had a decent spread and cappuccino and the eggs Benedict were included in the complimentary breakfast (something most hotels charge for). Then over a series of meetings in different locations in the hotel, they actually didn't bill me for a tea and coffee even though I reminded them, saying it's just tea or coffee. All the staff is well trained to have a pleasant but not intrusive competition. It's located in the premises of Alpha One mall for your retail therapy needs and just ten minutes from IIM. Highly recommend the Hyatt and hope to stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on the 14th floor and my room overlooked the pool and mall. I guess the other nice view may be...

Reviewed 29 September 2013

A good business hotel in the business hub of Ahmedabad. Having good options to dine while discussing business deal. With happening places around, this property is an ideal choice for business trip with class.

Greetings!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you found the hotel impressive.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Went for a business meeting, but the reception staff was not able to clearly describe the location of business center because of which you need to find other staff members of that floor for the guidance.