Hyatt Ahmedabad
US$76
US$119
Novotel
Great 4.5/5
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$81
US$50
US$80
US$61
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsvastrapur lakebiggest mallsomenbanquet teamclub roomexecutive loungeexcellent servicespecial thanksamazing experiencethe heart of the citybusiness triproom servicecoffee shopswimming poolcomfortable staybreakfast spreadcourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in hyatt ahmedabad for 1night and 2days and the experience was amazing.wish I could stay more..the stafff is the best staff.they made us feel so warm that we are really gratefull to them.the courtesy which they extended throughout.the smallest of the things were taken care of even without any reminder. .I can sayy hyattt ahmedabad is the best hotel..cya again hyatt ahmedabad

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank alkii
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, Manager Marketing Communication at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you found the hotel impressive and the team to be courteous.
On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I thank you for your feedback and it is a great privilege to serve you by our caring and compassionate associates.

Ayesha Mishra

Reviewed 28 March 2014

The hotel restaurants had excellent service and the team work among the staff was excellent and greatly appreciated.
The only thing that let me down was that a five star hotel like Hyatt had paid wifi. Was Rs 100/- per hour and probably a nominal charge after what I paid per night, but honestly the room should have been all inclusive. Five star hotels all over the world have it inclusive .
All in all the service covered up .

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay at Hyatt Ahmedabad. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience at the hotel and found our staff to be helpful and accommodating to all of your needs.

We look forward to see you again

Warm Regards

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I recently spent 5 days at the Hyatt Ahmedabad. The hotel is excellently maintained, clean and well designed. Very attractive and well-designed Indian restaurant for breakfast/lunch/dinner and a very good Thai restaurant next to it. The hotel is almost boutique style, which is one of its attractions. The staff could not have been more friendly and attentive. It was enough to just raise your eyes and a waiter (waiters!) would come running. The food was excellent. One thing I did not try was the non-alcoholic wine..Unfortunately Gujarat is a dry state...I did try the non-alcoholic beer...but I suggest you stay with the delicious mango or salted lassi. The service in general was excellent, although it is a bit slow in the cafe on the ground floor. But Lakshmi was very friendly so made up for the sometimes slow service! There is a great 23 meter swimming pool, ideal for laps, which is normally deserted so I spent a lot of time there. The front-office staff were excellent and also very friendly. You can have alcohol in your room if you are a foreigner, but only if you bring it with you. But if you have anything in your bags the hotel will take it from you until you get an alcohol permit. Quite a simple thing, but a little bit bureaucratic, but the hotel staff will tell you exaclty what you have to do. The rooms were very comfortable, and I do not understand one of the reviewers who siad the rooms were small and this was "not the usual Hyatt standard". I absolutely disagree.The only negative things in the hotel was the extremely slow WIFI (which the hotel really should do something about) and the lack of any outside sitting area, except for a few tables next to the cafe. It is also very cold in the rooms but I couldn't work out how to turn down the air conditioning. I was also charged a slightly higher rate than had been confirmed in my reservation, but only a few Euros more. I only noticed this when I had checked out. But in general an excellent hotel and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Ahmedabad. Next to the hotel is a big shopping mall and on the top floor a Gujarati "bazaar". Mostly kitch crap but there is a Kashmiri shop selling quite nice paper mache nick-nacks, which is worth a visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Greetings!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Hyatt has a good location (very near to one of the new malls in Ahmadabad). My stay was a little bumpy as the hotel was too crowded with wedding guests :)

But the food is very good and the rooms are very comfortable / very nice ambiance. For a business stay, this is a must stay hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had excellent service and food in the restaurant. Servers were very friendly and provided excellent service. Chefs were coming to the table and preparing/providing food as per our request. Some members of our team had buffet and servers brought appetizers of our choice to the table!
They also informed of upcoming Mexican Theme and food!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, Manager Marketing Communication at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Greetings!