“Lovely staff,fabulous hotel with the softest pillows”
Review of Hyatt Ahmedabad

Hyatt Ahmedabad
Ranked #7 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
New Delhi, India
“Lovely staff,fabulous hotel with the softest pillows”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel is awesome and I strongly recommend the Club Rooms! The 17th floor has an Executive Lounge and Club members get snacks and soft drinks free 7-8 pm!
The chefs at breakfast conjure up special food besides the buffet! Rooms have the best pillows ever!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Guest

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay at Hyatt Ahmedabad. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience at the hotel and found our staff to be helpful and accommodating to all of your needs.
We look forward to see you again

Girish Ganeshan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 29 April 2014

On my recent work trip to the city of Ahmedabad, I got an opportunity to experience a property other than my usual hotel. Hyatt Ahmedabad turned out to be a very comfortable, classy experience, and everything from the rooms, customer service, ambience and dining was up to the mark. I believe it is a good hotel for both business and tourist segments, and although some of the business/industry destinations in the city are a bit further away, the airport is reasonably close by. The surroundings can be a bit crowded, but if you like the old city vibe, it should be okay. The hotel is like a small oasis in the middle of all the bustle. Two tips - the pastry/coffee shop 'Chocolart' and the neighboring shopping mall are great places to hang out and grab some delicious bites!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank zenith2020
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Guest

We look forward to see you again

general manager
canada
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I recently spent a couple of weeks at this hotel and I found it to be comfortable, peaceful and I would return should the occasion arise.
The food was good when ordered from room service but the restaurant buffet very limited and nothing to write home about.
In keeping with most of the major hotels, there should not be an internet charge for business travellers, believe it or not the fact that it is chargeable has likely cost this hotel clientele in the past, because it really is a selling point to offer free internet.
If there was anything that I was not happy with, it would be the over enthusiasm of the restaurant staff. Personally I like to have a peaceful breakfast and when you have four different people hovering over you and asking if they can get you anything on a constant basis, it makes for an annoying experience. Most of us are grown ups and we are quite capable of getting what we desire from a breakfast buffet......lol

Other than that, I had an enjoyable stay and cheers to all the staff for making my stay pleasant.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 21 April 2014

Greetings!

Thank you for your recent experience at Hyatt Ahmedabad. On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you have received.

We assure that the whole details of your comments will be looked at with great sense of urgency and appropriate measures shall be taken to improve the services.

My name is Girish Ganeshan and my contact number is 9537128282.

I sincerely look forward to welcome you again at our hotel

Yours Sincerely

Goa, India
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

This review is for the restaurant Collage. I had the lunch buffet on a weekday. The spread looked extremely limited for the amount that was being charged. The continental food was horrendous, the indian food was quite a dampener too. The service was good. Needs an overhaul in food preparation!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 12 April 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

My name is Girish Ganeshan and my contact number is 9537128282.

I sincerely look forward to welcome you again at our hotel and with deep humility, We shall look after you and your family.

Yours Sincerely

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Good food. Nice ambiance. Good sleep. Very clean. Great choice in breakfast. Very good value for money plus luxary. Nice location near lake and shopping mall. Not sure about pool and kids facility as I was too busy in business meetings. Paid wifi is surely let down.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 11 April 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you found the hotel impressive and the team to be courteous.
On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I thank you for your feedback and it is a great privilege to serve you by our caring and compassionate associates.

Warm Regards

Cham, Switzerland
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stayed in the Hyatt for 2 nights and the hotel is generally well appointed with good rooms. The staff were also very good. The wifi worked well, but the hotel should follow the example of others and offer a free service.

The soundproofing for the rooms needs to be improved as noise from the road is audible. Furthermore, the windows were dirty and streaked with pigeon droppings which is not ideal, indeed the hotel needs to develop a deterent for the birds.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, Manager Marketing Communication at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 9 April 2014

Ayesha Mishra
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in hyatt ahmedabad for 1night and 2days and the experience was amazing.wish I could stay more..the stafff is the best staff.they made us feel so warm that we are really gratefull to them.the courtesy which they extended throughout.the smallest of the things were taken care of even without any reminder. .I can sayy hyattt ahmedabad is the best hotel..cya again hyatt ahmedabad

• Stayed March 2014