Hyatt Ahmedabad
US$49
US$39
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$81
US$50
US$80
US$61
Priceline
All reviewsvastrapur lakebiggest mallsomenbanquet teamclub roomexecutive loungeexcellent servicespecial thanksamazing experiencethe heart of the citybusiness triproom servicecoffee shopswimming poolcomfortable staybreakfast spreadcourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My Experience in Hyatt hotel was above all standards what a business man can expect.

Room is very clean. The staffs are very friendly.

The restaurant has wide selection of Local and continental food as well.

But my absolute favorite and  best experience during my stay was in the Hyatt Spa.

The team makes everything possible for you to really get relaxed and recharge when you leave from the treatment.

Normally I don’t take male masseur at least not in the past 8 years since I’m travelling but now I choose Mr. Manov. He is the best therapist I ever had in my life.

Thank you for taking the pain away from my sore back and shoulder.

Now I’m in different hotel due to company policy but still going back to Hyatt Spa to use their service.

If You are in Ahmedabad on vacation or business trip please choose this hotel and visit the Spa.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Zoltan F
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

We have received your valuable comments and appreciation for our team. I assure you that they will be informed accordingly.

Our endeavour is to provide authentic hospitality with sincere services to each and every guest. We always wish a very pleasant and memorable stay for all guests. We assure that our team will continue to achieve the same in future.

Please do not hesitate to call me +91 9537128282 or girish.ganeshan@hyatt.com for any further assistance from Hyatt Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed here as part of a business visit to IIM A. The hotel is part of the biggest mall complex in Ahmedabad.
The rooms were nice and cosy, although a touch small. CHeck in and Check out were quite speedy.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are better
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Ajay_Datta
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad

Our endeavor is to provide authentic hospitality with sincere services to each and every guest. We always wish a very pleasant and memorable stay for all guests. We assure that our team will continue to achieve the same in future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Its was an online which got me to Hyatt Ahmedabad after my first visit to Hyatt goa ....
Hyatt ahemdabd is perfectly located just in front of the best Mall of the town .. Alpha One .. and also having a OPEN pool , which was wonderful. I was been upgraded to club room , which was wonderful and better than standard one . All the thanks to Mr Hitesh for helping me enjoy the wonderful property .. good spa services ... and good gym .. just missed Jacuzzi ...
One again i would like to thank Mr hitesh at the front desk for makin my trip remeberable .

Room Tip: Club room is good spacious room to stay
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank manutravels

Reviewed 24 May 2014

While not a typical of Hyatt property (its a bought over property), all things around are truly Hyatt standard. Good food, service and quality. Though the rooms are small, they are very much like any other hyatt property rooms in India. The check in and check out counters are quite speedy.
Overall, an very nice experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Samarth1984

Reviewed 22 May 2014

It is a business property. In Centre of the city, it is one of the best hotels of Ahmedabad. It also has an amazing mall just besides and the lake view rooms are amazing. The room service is quick and very hospitable. Thank you.

Room Tip: Select a room on any higher floor and facing the lake.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank KaivalPatel
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

We thank you for choosing Hyatt Ahmedabad for your recent stay in the city.