“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #7 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Wonderful Hotel in Ahmedabad.

Excellent Service, attentive as always. Food great

Wonderful pool with sunbathing opportunities . Amazing service by the Pool, bringing free drinks of tea without asking.

Nothing a problem.

Restaurant truly wonderful, food amazing, service as good as it gets.

Well priced, strongly recommend

2 Thank CJBPimlico_London
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest.

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you found the hotel impressive.
On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I thank you for your feedback and it is a great privilege to serve you by our caring and compassionate associates.

Girish Ganeshan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Mumbai
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I spent a day at the Hyatt this month. The entire experience, from check-in to check-out was memorable, and I am writing this review to express my appreciation for the impeccable hospitality. I checked in one evening, after an exhausting day followed by a 3 hour drive from Vadodara.
The front office probably realised I was tired, and upgraded my room to a higher category.
The room decor, bathroom fittings, toiletry was of the highest quality.
I had ordered a plate of cut fruits, and was pleasantly surprised to note that this was complimentary. Food quality of in-room dining was excellent, and You can customise your order after discussing with the chef.

The hotel is next to a large park and a shopping mall, and a walk around can be quite pleasant.
It was my first stay at this property, and I would like to visit again soon. It scores on all fronts: Hospitality, decor, food quality, and location.

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

We have received your feedback about the air conditioning and interiors of the room. Our sincere apologizes for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. Please be assured that the issue will be addressed with priority and we value your honest comments.

Our endeavor is to provide authentic hospitality with sincere services to each and every guest. We always wish a very pleasant and memorable stay for all our guests. We assure that our team will strive harder to achieve the same in future

Please do not hesitate to call me on +91 9537128282 or email me on girish.ganeshan@hyatt.com for any further assistance from Hyatt Ahmedabad.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I checked in on Jun 10th 2014 in this property for 3 night.
My Stay was fabulous through out. Great hospitality by your entire staff, specially great care by your PR manager Ms. Juhi Rao, who will never forget to ask about our problems or demands. I have seen this department in all the 5 star hotels, but the difference here was that she made our entire stay without any problems or rather say made it memorable.

Food was too good, your menu selection and quality was superb. All the staff was good, specialy Mr. Akashdeep Singh, who was too enthusiastic to serve the guests.

Room Tip: take mall facing room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, Manager Marketing Communication at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Guest
Greetings!

Pune
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Located in very good locality. Mall just front and lake in just 200 mt to relax your evening. Good hotel, but not a great feel of Luxury.. Staff need to extend more courtesy. Mine was very short stay.. Not fully experience... Hyatt can deliver more

Room Tip: Good time pass - Mall & Multi Plex
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 20 June 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your recent experience at Hyatt Ahmedabad. On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you have received.

We assure that the whole details of your comments will be looked at with great sense of urgency and appropriate measures shall be taken to improve the services.

My name is Girish Ganeshan and my contact number is 9537128282 .

I sincerely look forward to welcome you again at our hotel and with deep humility, We shall look after you and your family.

Your Sincerely
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Despite a great location, comfortable room and more or less a perfect service - there were things that didn't go well - Repair Needed in the washroom, Small Lizard on the curtain,No Changes in the everyday breakfast Menu and room price change during the check out.

Have been here earlier, and didn't have any problems whatsoever then. Definitely a place carrying a big location advantage and a even bigger potential to make it to be the best in Ahmedabad. Few corrections and it will be there on the top!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

My name is Girish Ganeshan and my contact number is 9537128282 .

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 18 June 2014

True to the fair name of the Hyatt group, it is an excellent property located in the Vastrapur area of Ahmedabad. You can never be bored in this area as a Mall is almost a part of the whole complex. The well developed Vastrapur lake is visible from the room windows. The rooms are nice, though a bit small. excellent bath rooms, upkeep, housekeeping, rooms service etc etc. Lavish breakfast. very courteous staff members. Will recommend to all. And dont forget to use the spa from the famous Anandas.

Room Tip: Those over-looking lake
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DGLION
Dear Guest.

Greetings!

piacenza
Reviewed 10 June 2014

First time in Ahmedabad so need to find best location for 3 days visits there.
After crossing information I decided for Hyatt as it seemed a new hotel in an interesting location.
Hotel raten was value-for-money (8000 INR) for a deluxe room.
Lobby and entrance nothing special but warm welcome from hotel staff.
Room looked quite new as hotel opened in 2012 approximately.
I expected bath tub in a deluxe but there was not.
Pillow program absent
Room service excellent for timing and warm dishes (ceasar's salad, plain naan and club sandwich)
hotel dining options (2) not for me as a person intolerrant to coriander, pepper and curry, practically all indian spices and after 2 days of grllied chicken breast I got boring of that,.
gem of the hotel is a very well equipped gym center, nice steam bath/sauna and outside pool but outdoor temperature (47° C) too hot for me but Jacuzzi and cooldown pool (14°C) after sauna is missing.
another plus is biggest mall of Ahmedabad just opposite of Hyatt, nice place for shopping.

Room Tip: more dining option for people not used to eat spicy meals (practically all indians)
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank lonedj
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 14 June 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

We thank you for choosing Hyatt Ahmedabad for your recent stay in the city.
We have received your valuable comments and appreciation for our team. I assure you that they will be informed accordingly.

Our endeavor is to provide authentic hospitality with sincere services to each and every guest. We always wish a very pleasant and memorable stay for all guests. We assure that our team will continue to achieve the same in future.

Please do not hesitate to call me +91 9537128282 or girish.ganeshan@hyatt.com for any further assistance from Hyatt Ahmedabad.

Looking forward to welcome you back again.