“Cheap and actually Cheap...!!!”
Review of Hyatt Ahmedabad

Hyatt Ahmedabad
Ranked #6 of 166 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed now a few times over the ambience is great the greet is overbearing but the worse is hospitality. The teams are one of the warmest but food is bad service is questionable and services are even bad. Something like you cant have a sandwich there cause the guys make sandwich you cant even pick and eat, then they get you a wrap in compensation which is frozen inside. On the room service they still dont know how to portionize their meals for a single business traveller. Their AC never cut off after reaching its set temp, so good sleep is what you would get only in your meetings the next day. And interestingly you get an innocent answer from the reception that dont you worry Sir, we would take care of this the next you here, and the next time its a repeat of the same and same guy says exactly the same words to the same person on the same problem in the same unapologetic tone. Let me see if I am able to muster the courage to be back.

Stayed: July 2014
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, Manager Marketing Communication at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your recent experience at Hyatt Ahmedabad. On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you have received.

Our Director of Rooms,Ms Vandana Kumari must have spoken to you .We assure that the whole details of your comments will be looked at with great sense of urgency and appropriate measures shall be taken to improve the services.

We shall look after you and your family in your next visit to the property.

Yours Sincerely

Ayesha Mishra

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I stayed with family in Hyatt Ahmedabad for two days and it was really nice experience. The hotel staff was very co-operative, nice lavish breakfast and staff at restaurant was very co-operative. I also took therapy as spa and is was also up to the mark.

I usually travel to Ahmedabad for shopping and biggest Mall of Ahmedabad " Alfa One" is just opposite to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank yash1m
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you found the hotel impressive.
On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I thank you for your feedback and it is a great privilege to serve you by our caring and compassionate associates.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Ahmedabad in May 2014 with my family. We had booked via a promotion (Club rooms) for 2 nights. As we enjoyed it so much, we decided to extend and as it was off-peak season, the reception staff let us remain in the Club Rooms with the standard rate payment.. absolutely fantastic!

The breakfast, staff and the staff in the Club Room lounge (most notably Gopal Parmar) were incredibly friendly, attentive and very welcoming.

I will definitely be visiting again! Many thanks again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank H_dha2014
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I was with my wife & my two daughters on arrival all the staff were very help full rec.were super .
Buffet Breakfast was very very nice & rooms were good
All in All everything was Fantastic. Once more we had wonderful stay

Room Tip: all are good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad

On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Everything looks right, and there is little in business class alternatives but we had problems. My colleague had fleas in the bed, I had problems with the electrics in my room and came down with Delhi Belly from the food, which was not great anyway. I felt that we were unlucky but there seemed to be a lot of bad luck

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Clive59
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the experience that you have received.

My name is Girish Ganeshan and my contact number is 9537128282.

I sincerely look forward to welcome you again at our hotel and with deep humility,
We shall look after you and your family.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed at the hyatt initially for three nights
We enjoyed our stay so much that we decided to extend another three nights
All staff from the front desk to the restaurant and housekeeping were extremely friendly and helpful
The buffet Breakfast was delicious with a lot of variety to choose from
We would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Hinalakhani

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Wonderful Hotel in Ahmedabad.

Excellent Service, attentive as always. Food great

Wonderful pool with sunbathing opportunities . Amazing service by the Pool, bringing free drinks of tea without asking.

Nothing a problem.

Restaurant truly wonderful, food amazing, service as good as it gets.

Well priced, strongly recommend