1,054 results
All reviewsvastrapur lakebiggest mallclub roomexecutive loungeexcellent locationbusiness tripswimming poolcomfortable staybreakfast buffetcoffee shopthe heart of the cityvalue for moneynice propertyrooms are niceexcellent staycourteous staffdelicious food
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent place, courteous and very helpful staff. They made our stay of over 100 guests very enjoyable despite tight security due to election related VVIP movement. Food was also delicious and they offered a lot of variety. The banquet staff helped in meeting various impromptu requirements. The rooms and suites were comfortable. Overall, a great experience!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DurgeshM52
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for sharing an delightful feedback of your recent visit to the hotel. I am glad you took out the time to take a remarkable note of our services and enjoyed them all. I shall certainly share your feedback with my team here. We will look forward to your forthcoming visits.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Wonderful experience at the Hyatt Ahmadabad. Very professional and kindly staff. Everything was perfect from the food, to the service, to the gym. Special thanks to Sanga for his very professional and personalized attitude.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jad A

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Just randomly stepped in saloon
I am impressed by the saloon and spa services good products with positive environment .I am in love with my hair because of you Dharam great job.Manager is also very humble and sweet person.Sabina and all staff including spa is superb .In Love With my hair now.
I'm overwhelmed by their hospitality as well as service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I had a great experience at the Hyatt Ahmedebad. Each day the staff looked for ways to make my day better. Sagar looked after my room and went way above expectations. Akhill the chef would personally greet me and make suggestions, mix a special breakfast juice. Door people and office staff were great. Other 5 star hotels in Ahmedebad may have excellent facilities, but I will revisit based on the great culture and exceptional staff.

Room Tip: Upgraded to a club room to nclude afternoon canapes and breakfasts
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael P

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I just go through hyatt spa and saloon Ahmedabad. Mr. Dharam has given amazing hair transformation.. my hair was very thin he gave me volumed hair back.. thnakuu so much.. highly recommended for hair service at hyatt

Stayed: December 2017
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to know that you liked the hair service provide by our salon team member.Our team always make sure that they live upto your expectations and strive to provide flawless services.
Thank you for appreciating the staff member.

We will look forward to see you again at the hotel.

Warm Regards